[Official] Apple announces streaming event for October 18, 2021. 10am PDT/ 1 pm EST

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
Man fukk apple. I got 100 gig of music on a sd card that is useless on my iphone :shaq2:

Trying to find a workaround like some big ass secret :rudy:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Man fukk apple. I got 100 gig of music on a sd card that is useless on my iphone :shaq2:

I don't understand the problem?

are they in mp3 format?

what's preventing you from copying them to your computer and then syncing them to your phone? iphones have worked this way for well over a decade. if they are in a different format, you can change them to mp3's as well.

Zime

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand the problem?

are they in mp3 format?

what's preventing you from copying them to your computer and then syncing them to your phone? iphones have worked this way for well over a decade. if they are in a different format, you can change them to mp3's as well.
iPhone doesn’t allow .ogg format only mp3 and m4a
:stopitslime:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

u tellin me there's no software that can convert ogg to mp3?

who uses ogg anyways? EVERY music file I've downloaded or ripped since the beginning of time has been in mp3 format. and the few times I got aac, I can convert those with ease.

You_Ugly_on_Skype

#LurkSet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LurkSet #LurkLife

:francis:
Ya’ll so inept and/or lazy.

The best way to hide something is to put it in a bo.. but I digress cause they even have YouTube tutorials if reading is not your forté

Here I thought the general consensus was Android users were supposed more tech savvy than iOS users.:troll:

LMGTFY - Let Me Google That For You

converts multiple files from iCloud files or Dropbox or other cloud storage services as well as local files on your mobile device or computer.

Online Audio Converter - Сonvert audio files to MP3, WAV, MP4, M4A, OGG or iPhone Ringtones

another option

OGG to MP3 | CloudConvert

if you prefer converting on your Mac or PC, use VLC

LMGTFY - Let Me Google That For You

https://www.techwalla.com/articles/how-to-convert-ogg-to-mp3-with-vlc

there is also a VLC app for iOS you can import your ogg files to and use that to play your music.

Tons of other ways to get what you need done if what I posted is not right for you. It’s no big secret ya’ll just to lazy.

You_Ugly_on_Skype

#LurkSet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LurkSet #LurkLife

It’s no secret Breh. Y’all just some lazy mfr’s

Here you go Breh. **WARNING** It involves reading.

Click the link below and scroll down to the music section.

Move content manually from your Android device to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

here is a video.

Did you sign up for the free lessons from Apple Today?

Today at Apple - Apple

Did you know that whenever you by a new device from Apple they’ll help get everything setup and working for free?

Info on how to move from Android to iOS.

Move from Android to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m going top of the line here (near top of the line) only for work purposes because my current MBP is a piece of shyt. Underpowered and just a terrible productivity computer.

hoping the new chip and ram boost can finally stop making me look foolish in meetings when I’m presenting shyt and everyone’s waiting for my screen to load. Last chance, Apple before I go back to PC.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
M1 macbook air is now $800.

this is a PHENOMENAL deal cuz ur getting apple silica. and to keep it funky, outside of a touchbar, I don't see the difference between the M1 MB air vs the 13" M1 MBP.

Engadget is part of the Yahoo family of brands

Apple's MacBook Air M1 drops to a new record low of $800
Get $200 off both the 256GB and 512GB models.
vp-headshot.jpg.cf.jpg

V. Palladino
@valentinalucia
November 8th, 2021

In this article: thebuyersguide, holiday21, apple, apple macbook air m1, news, gear, engadgetdeals, shopping, AMZ-Holiday21, macbook air m1, holidaydeal21, bfcm21, commerce, streamshopping
13a6e560-0747-11ec-adef-468b93b5e070.cf.jpg

Engadget

Even with the high-powered MacBook Pros now available, we still consider the MacBook Air M1 to be the best Apple laptop for most people. We've seen the notebook go up and down in price this year, but now you can grab it at the best price we've seen. The 256GB model is down to $800, or $200 off its normal price, and the 512GB model has the same $200 discount, bringing its final price down to $1,050. As of writing this post, the silver option in both storage capacities is sold out, so we recommend grabbing the color you want soon.

Buy MacBook Air M1 (256GB) at Amazon - $800 Buy MacBook Air M1 (512GB) at Amazon - $1,050
Apple's thinnest and lightest laptop earned a score of 94 from us when it first came out due mostly to its impressive performance and lack of fan noise. The M1 chipset makes this MacBook Air feel speedier and smoother than previous models, helping the notebook wake almost instantly when you open the lid and making the machine more responsive overall. You'll also notice GPU improvements as well — while the MacBook Air isn't a gaming machine, you'll be able to play Apple Arcade titles easily.

Apple removed the fan from the inside of the MacBook Air M1, so you won't be bothered by whirring noises even when pushing the machine to its limits. It's a small detail, but it makes the experience of using the laptop much better — and you'll be able to do so for a long time thanks to the MacBook Air's 16-hour battery life. Arguably the biggest downsides to the Air M1 come from its svelteness: it only has two USB-C ports, which is in stark contrast to the new MacBook Pros' wide array of useful connectors. But if you can deal with the dongle life for a bit, the MacBook Air M1 will likely serve you well as your daily driver.

Get the latest Black Friday and Cyber Monday offers by visiting our deals homepage and following @EngadgetDeals on Twitter.