[Official] Apple announces streaming event for October 18, 2021. 10am PDT/ 1 pm EST

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Im keeping my previous MBP but I just copped the MBA and upgraded to 16gb of ram. This laptop is amazing. I don't see one hiccup when I'm editing in Final Cut Pro.

:wow:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This laptop def looks older than the model its replacing design wise n aint as sleek but its nice to have all the ports back plus physical function keys

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
I can't wait for the redesigned Macbook Airs. I heard they're taking inspiration from the M1 iMacs in terms of the variety of colors to be offered. I hope they make one in a purple/lavender color. I will definitely be getting that model.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
i finally checked out these new macbooks in person at costco, my windows laptop from 2014 is certified :flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick:

my brother in law has a 2017 MBP and desperately wants to upgrade to the M1 MBP. my brother has a :flabbynsick: windows machine that takes 30 minutes to start up, and he is really bullshytting about coming into the ecosystem even tho he desperately needs a laptop.

I paid $2800 for the laptop I'm currently using, and even tho that amount hurt, it was worth it. I use this computer all day everyday for everything. everything i superior to every computer I've ever owned.

• the battery is god tier
  • the fans never come on (I don't even believe I have fans at this point)
  • I cannot stress this computer
  • the display is phenomenal
  • you have all the ports you need now

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I can't wait for the redesigned Macbook Airs. I heard they're taking inspiration from the M1 iMacs in terms of the variety of colors to be offered. I hope they make one in a purple/lavender color. I will definitely be getting that model.

M1 macbook air and M1 mac mini are the greatest deals currently going in computing.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Do you have to pay for a full windows license to dual boot?

I need a new laptop but I still want to have windows for full functional excel and stuff

Use Parallels, that has been working flawlessly for me thus far on my M1. But you can only run Windows 11 on ARM macs though.