[Official] Apple announces streaming event for October 18, 2021. 10am PDT/ 1 pm EST

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I just went to Best Buy and swapped my 14 out for the 16.

Reading @Rain comments in here made me realize I needed to step my game up a lil bit:myman:

the 14 is already a larger computer than the 13, so a 16 for me would be a jarring increase in size. plus this year, the 16's don't have any spec boost like the 15's used to before this.

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
the 14 is already a larger computer than the 13, so a 16 for me would be a jarring increase in size. plus this year, the 16's don't have any spec boost like the 15's used to before this.

My last laptop before this one was a Late 2008 MacBook Pro. I think it was the first with the unibody design.

Ever since then I been using iMac’s and iPad’s and said I wasn’t gonna do another MBP until they wowed me.

Well this one finally wowed me….especially this fukking screen:wow:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
My last laptop before this one was a Late 2008 MacBook Pro. I think it was the first with the unibody design.

Ever since then I been using iMac’s and iPad’s and said I wasn’t gonna do another MBP until they wowed me.

Well this one finally wowed me….especially this fukking screen:wow:

I'm prepared to be amazed next week. then I can sell this 2017 MBP.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I just went to Best Buy and swapped my 14 out for the 16.

Reading @Rain comments in here made me realize I needed to step my game up a lil bit:myman:
denzel-washing-ton-handshake.gif

You made the right decision. I'm gonna own this laptop for the better part of the next decade. No point in regretting not going for the bigger size. I did that with the 13". Won't do it again :hubie:

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
How can I play downloaded music? I cant find any media player to play music ai download straight to the iphone.

Also what's the best winrar alternative?

And how can I transfer music files on my imac to iphone? I plug my phone up & nothing happens

You_Ugly_on_Skype

#LurkSet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LurkSet #LurkLife
How can I play downloaded music? I cant find any media player to play music ai download straight to the iphone.

Also what's the best winrar alternative?

And how can I transfer music files on my imac to iphone? I plug my phone up & nothing happens
Breh, sounds like you need to signup for free lessons at Apple or make use of the Google search engine or YouTube tutorials. All the information is out there you just have to look for it.

Apple lessons in your Area: Today at Apple - Apple