[Official] Apple announces streaming event for October 18, 2021. 10am PDT/ 1 pm EST

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Copped the latest Apple Tv box last week, and my favorite thing about it is the metal remote :banderas:

Feels so nice and solid in my hand :dame:
Appletv is something else. I haven’t had one since the first one. The first was a waste of money but I’m about to put one of the new ones on every TV. I can’t use tv os’s anymore

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Thanks for replying.

I don’t do anything crazy in GIS. I use it for things I can handle in house.

I’m supposed to pass all the work to our GIS manager but he’s so slow to respond and doesn’t make surveys the way I want so I taught myself to do what I need.

I got good enough at it that my division allows me to bypass him.

I would be able to manage large projects but that would require the company to purchase my new computer, I can’t justify 64gb out my own pocket but I can 32 to make life a lot easier.

Kinda off topic, I thought the new silicon chips performed above their weight class. I thought for example, 8gb silicone chips performed like 10gbs. I’m making up numbers to drive the point home. Is this not true?
So the 32gb will be good enough for you indeed.

Regarding the chips, pound 4 pound, Silicon chips are better than their counterparts, that's true. They have excellent autonomy, better performance and get warm at worst. Now once it comes to numbers, I don't know but you probably can find some tests on Youtube for that.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
base model M2 mac mini at $600 continues to be a steal at this point.
R.686d13b3e8e32de97b82872033cf6085

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
MKBHD says this new homepod is a marginal improvement over the other full sized one. one of the big things they were touting about the new homepod was temperature sensors, but I just tried it on my old big home pod and my mini's and those have temperature sensors as well.