[Official] Apple announces streaming event for October 18, 2021. 10am PDT/ 1 pm EST

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Picked up my 16”. This screen is :banderas:

I gotta buy this dumbass adapter to transfer my shyt from my 2013 13” though :francis:

EDIT: Apple forgot to unlock the frame rate for Safari. Every app feels smooth as butter but the browser is choppy AF :snoop:

Last edited:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Picked up my 16”. This screen is :banderas:

I gotta buy this dumbass adapter to transfer my shyt from my 2013 13” though :francis:

EDIT: Apple forgot to unlock the frame rate for Safari. Every app feels smooth as butter but the browser is choppy AF :snoop:
Thought it was just me. I already got :flabbynsick: eyes so I was trying to see if my sight was getting worse :russ:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I’m glad I switched from the 14” to 16”. I would’ve been regretting it otherwise. If y’all can afford it, treat yourselves. It’s not like you buy it every year. Don’t listen to anyone talking about it weighs too much :wrist:

The trackpad, the screen, the keyboard, the speakers. Yeah this was worth waiting 8 years to upgrade. :whew:

BTW, if you ordered online and the delivery is far out, I would just cancel and buy it in-store. They got a lot in stock. Unless you did a custom config

Last edited:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Thought it was just me. I already got :flabbynsick: eyes so I was trying to see if my sight was getting worse :russ:
Breh damn near every device I got now is 120hz. That shyt was fukking with my eyes when I first started scrolling. Thought I had low power mode on or something :scust: