Official Apple 9/10/19 Special Event Thread: “By Innovation Only” 1PM ET

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I was excited about having a native swipe keyboard, but I think I still think TouchPal is better. Gonna give the ios one a couple more days but most likely revery back to my trusty ol' TP.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Upgraded from an X to the 11 Pro Max. Giving my girl my X and treated myself since I had my phone for two years but I would’ve been more than fine holding on to my X.

The phone looks nice but so far it’s basically a 10S with a better camera.
I would have never upgraded from the X. This is only a real upgrade if you were on the 8 or lower.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I knew it was buggy but downloaded anyway cuz i wanted dark mode:russ:

no regrets:manny:
I been on it from 13.0 beta 1. 13.0 as a whole is buggy as fukk. It’s so bad that they had to move the 13.1 release up to Tuesday from the original 30th date.

13.1 beta is much better. I immediately installed it on my new phone before I even set it up.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I been on it from 13.0 beta 1. 13.0 as a whole is buggy as fukk. It’s so bad that they had to move the 13.1 release up to Tuesday from the original 30th date.

13.1 beta is much better. I immediately installed it on my new phone before I even set it up.

Good to know its ironed out.:blessed:

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I would have never upgraded from the X. This is only a real upgrade if you were on the 8 or lower.

I’ve been planning on buying my girl a new phone and was originally gonna port her to my carrier cause you’ll get a phone free if you upgrade and add a new line to your plan, but I backed out last minute cause I’m not about that life yet :russ:

So giving her my X and unlocking it so she can use it on her carrier and getting a new phone was a W for everybody. :russ::russ:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I’ve been planning on buying my girl a new phone and was originally gonna port her to my carrier cause you’ll get a phone free if you upgrade and add a new line to your plan, but I backed out last minute cause I’m not about that life yet :russ:

So giving her my X and unlocking it so she can use it on her carrier and getting a new phone was a W for everybody. :russ::russ:

Good call cause those cell phone contracts are longer than most marriages these days :pachaha:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Crazy seeing an iPhone line in 2019, let alone the day after. I went to the mall for something and there they were, overheard the worker tell a lady there'd be a 5 hour wait. Demand should beat forecasts this year for your stocks.

Final word on these shyts using both Pros

This ain't a XSS. Not sure what it is but the camera and battery upgrades are enough to separate it, if the notch were even a little smaller we'd look at it differently imo

Huge batteries = very long battery life, simple

They got us with the FaceID lip service it's the same. Lowlight performance is on par until Pixel 4 drops

Colors look good this year, Grey grew on me. Gold looks like the 5S gold which was the best they ever did the color. Silver has a clear/white look, reminds me of the sapphire crystal Richard Mille. Everyone knows about green.

Went back to Maxgang, bigger battery and screen is too much of a trade off for only $100. I'll deal with the brick but I can't wait for foldable displays

iPhone 11 is still the best value imo, basically a XS Max with a different screen. Pro Max is a luxury and at least ain't a joke like last years, everyone that upgraded to it took an L, including me. XR really had better battery life lmao, 5.8 Pro should be better too.

But bottom line if you're thinking about upgrading just do it. Why worry about 2020, why not wait until 2021 then, etc. 5G, reverse charging, bezel, refresh rate, none of this shyt matters and I've had every major Android/Apple release the past few years. It's boring now, all filler until they iron out what's next aka foldable phones.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Crazy seeing an iPhone line in 2019, let alone the day after. I went to the mall for something and there they were, overheard the worker tell a lady there'd be a 5 hour wait. Demand should beat forecasts this year for your stocks.

Final word on these shyts using both Pros

This ain't a XSS. Not sure what it is but the camera and battery upgrades are enough to separate it, if the notch were even a little smaller we'd look at it differently imo

Huge batteries = very long battery life, simple

They got us with the FaceID lip service it's the same. Lowlight performance is on par until Pixel 4 drops

Colors look good this year, Grey grew on me. Gold looks like the 5S gold which was the best they ever did the color. Silver has a clear/white look, reminds me of the sapphire crystal Richard Mille. Everyone knows about green.

Went back to Maxgang, bigger battery and screen is too much of a trade off for only $100. I'll deal with the brick but I can't wait for foldable displays

iPhone 11 is still the best value imo, basically a XS Max with a different screen. Pro Max is a luxury and at least ain't a joke like last years, everyone that upgraded to it took an L, including me. XR really had better battery life lmao, 5.8 Pro should be better too.

But bottom line if you're thinking about upgrading just do it. Why worry about 2020, why not wait until 2021 then, etc. 5G, reverse charging, bezel, refresh rate, none of this shyt matters and I've had every major Android/Apple release the past few years. It's boring now, all filler until they iron out what's next aka foldable phones.

Thinking about that 11 basic...

and bushing all my samsung stuff s3, note 10 and galaxybuds...

I kinda miss ios I like it and the last one I had was the 5 smh lol