Official Apple 9/10/19 Special Event Thread: “By Innovation Only” 1PM ET

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Ups came right when I went to work:francis:

so my 2 phones were just sitting in my backyard for 12 hours.

but fukk all that business is booming now I’m at home:wow:
You must have ordered from a carrier because Apple is strict with making sure nobody gets their shyt early and making sure it gets signed for. Had me at the crib like :unimpressed: waiting for the ups dude to pop up

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Man this shyt is blowing my 7+ out of the water. The only thing I have to get used to is the controls being different because of no home button. I got mine around 5 yesterday and I’m still on 65%. I’ve been using it heavily today cause I woke up early. Gotta play with the camera and stuff today.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
You must have ordered from a carrier because Apple is strict with making sure nobody gets their shyt early and making sure it gets signed for. Had me at the crib like :unimpressed: waiting for the ups dude to pop up
I waive my signature with ups. I would had to wait to Monday. Ain’t nobody got time for that lol

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I waive my signature with ups. I would had to wait to Monday. Ain’t nobody got time for that lol
For some reason they were gonna do the same with me if I held it at the UPS warehouse location. They were telling me I couldn’t get it until the 23rd when my box has to go there before it comes on the truck to get to me. It’s literally 7 miles straight up the road. :dahell:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Doesn’t it say the sender’s address on the label, like Apple or Verizon or whatever? Man, I’d steal that shyt soon as you waived the sig
Apple’s stuff usually says AI on the label and is shipped in a plain brown box. It’s much better than Nike who still randomly ships in a Nike branded box with “Just Do It” tape. :pacspit:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Man this shyt is blowing my 7+ out of the water. The only thing I have to get used to is the controls being different because of no home button. I got mine around 5 yesterday and I’m still on 65%. I’ve been using it heavily today cause I woke up early. Gotta play with the camera and stuff today.
What do you notice being faster on the 11 than on the 7+ ???

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Doesn’t it say the sender’s address on the label, like Apple or Verizon or whatever? Man, I’d steal that shyt soon as you waived the sig
3b6djs.gif

Got cams all across my house. Not saying that matter but atleast I would know who took it

Btw if anyone want affordable security cams with no sub for under 30$ those YI cams get the job done

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
What do you notice being faster on the 11 than on the 7+ ???

- Much more responsive than my 7+. Everything just feels faster. Things like bringing up the running apps is faster too

-Face ID makes it feel faster to unlock and is much faster for Apple Pay

- Internet, especially over LTE loads faster. At some spots my 7+ would be unusable on LTE even with multiple bars of coverage. The real test will be when I get to work on Monday. That’s where it did it the most.

- Not a speed thing but the battery life is amazing. I’m still on the first charge. I’m on 37% but I’ve had the screen on almost consistently for the last 4 hours. After restoring my backup, I was on it heavy last night. Hell, my charger is still in the box at home.

Last edited:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Not really feeling the keyboard on ios13. Pressing on words and dragging the magnifying glass around has been removed it seems :flabbynsick:
As a whole it still has some catching up to do to Gboard which is still better than the stock keyboard at predicting what I’m typing. I just stick with the iOS one because somehow it still randomly reverts back to the iOS keyboard when I have gboard set to default.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YI 1080p Home Camera, Indoor 2.4G IP Security Surveillance System with 24/7 Emergency Response, Night Vision for Home/Office/Baby/Nanny/Pet Monitor with iOS, Android App - Cloud Service Available

Had them for the last two years no problem. It’s well worth it for the price

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Upgraded from an X to the 11 Pro Max. Giving my girl my X and treated myself since I had my phone for two years but I would’ve been more than fine holding on to my X.

The phone looks nice but so far it’s basically a 10S with a better camera.