Official Apple 9/10/19 Special Event Thread: “By Innovation Only” 1PM ET

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Anyone have any reviews after a weekend of use? Really thinkin bout picking up an 11
What phone do you currently have?

I have the 11 Pro Max and it’s dope all the way around. I came from a 7+ though. Can’t say you’d have the same experience with a regular 11 coming from a different phone.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
iPhone 8plus phone died today when my iPhone pro Max was being delivered on my soul:wow:

and people tried to talk me out or paying close to two racks for this joint but it was definitely worth it:wow:

lol at them adding swipe keyboard with their own name for it like it was something new :mjlol: but I ain’t complaining because this shot already helps my hands/fingers because I tap the keyboard hard naturally and work with my hands so my fingers are always sore :ehh:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Kuo: 2020 iPhones to Have Redesigned Metal Frame Similar to iPhone 4

In his research note with TF International Securities, Kuo says Apple will change its flagship iPhone design "significantly" next year. Specifically, the new devices will feature a new metal frame with "a more complex segmentation design, new trenching and injection molding procedures, and sapphire or glass cover assembly to protect the trench injection molding structure."We predict that the new 2H20 iPhone design will change significantly [...] The metal frame and the front and rear 2/2.5D glass are still used, but the metal frame surface will be changed to a similar design to the iPhone 4, replacing the current surface design. Jony Ive's design for the iPhone 4 was the first smartphone to introduce the concept of an exposed squared-edged aluminum frame sandwiched between two panes of strengthened glass – a design that has been variously copied in the smartphone industry

Similar to iPhone 4 design :noah:

Qualcomm 5 radio :ohlawd:

5G compatible :steviej:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
@נιмму тωø-тιмєѕ™

4s is immortal. We tried to tell em:fiftysmile:
#iPhone4Set
fHCcn7v.png

drifter

Superstar
Daps
iPhone 11 line sales beat expectations, stocks are up 2% to close Q3.

Wish I was in position to own. They're expecting a jump for the 5G phone next year too, maybe I'll have my shyt together by then.

They deserve the success, all around best phone on the market imo.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Huh what phone do you have ? I still have it on my x

Edit:nvm I guess it's just long press?

It's still "3D", but the "peek and pop" is gone.

To test that it's still there. Go to your home screen and 3D touch an icon. After that start from the beginning and instead of 3D touching an icon, just hold an icon like you would do to rearrange apps.

You'll get the same feature, but it's slower and not pressure sensitive like 3D touch.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
It's still "3D", but the "peek and pop" is gone.

To test that it's still there. Go to your home screen and 3D touch an icon. After that start from the beginning and instead of 3D touching an icon, just hold an icon like you would do to rearrange apps.

You'll get the same feature, but it's slower and not pressure sensitive like 3D touch.
I really hate the behavior change of it too... like they didn't have to change it completely for older devices.