Official Apple 9/10/19 Special Event Thread: “By Innovation Only” 1PM ET

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Anyone saying the 11 Pro doesn’t feel different from the XS or especially the X is buggin imo. I still have my shyt right next to it to compare it. The battery life and camera is worth the upgrade all alone imo. Also. I’m not missing the bigger screen of the Max like I thought I would. Maybe cause I do a lot of the main mobile media stuff on my IPad Pro. Which is 1TB 12.9 inches. And I would rather have the bump in gigs than screen size. 256gb Pro vs 64gb Pro Max.

Last edited:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Thinking about that 11 basic...

and bushing all my samsung stuff s3, note 10 and galaxybuds...

I kinda miss ios I like it and the last one I had was the 5 smh lol

I feel you. Went from a XS/Max, to the S10+ ceramic, back to the Max and that's only in the last 5 months lol. There's certain things I like on Android but they're still a little behind on most stuff outside of spec sheets imo.

11 is the perfect size imo and a battery champ. It got a rep last year bc of the screen then it came out, everyone saw it's not far from the Max and shut up.

Red this year is absolute flames too, more ferrari red than the deep color last year.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
My girl got the yellow joint. That bytch is sexy

Once again this battery nice

I watched vids
Talked on the phone
Used it as a hotspot
Listen to 6 hours of audio
Stayed checking the Coli

I’m at 28% after 11 hours of heavy use. I got two more hours of work left. So I’m gon use my hotspot the rest of the night to watch Power on my IPad.

Daps
I don’t understand how each year everybody always talking about the battery life being so much better but the phone still dies within a day:stopitslime:

it's cuz they're comparing it to their existing phone which has had its battery life degraded from when they first bought it. I'm still on a 6S, the battery life upgrade is going to be godly for me.

Gotta compare to the reviews from when the phone was new to get a meaningful assessment. Then it's typically just an incremental upgrade. I agree tho, when we getting those week long battery lives? lol

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
it's cuz they're comparing it to their existing phone which has had its battery life degraded from when they first bought it. I'm still on a 6S, the battery life upgrade is going to be godly for me.

Gotta compare to the reviews from when the phone was new to get a meaningful assessment. Then it's typically just an incremental upgrade. I agree tho, when we getting those week long battery lives? lol

Haven’t had truly godly battery life since the old Nokia phones that game with Snake installed. :pachaha:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Apple took 3D Touch away from those of us that have compatible phones. Sucks.

Yea I definitely see what y’all are talking about now. I was trying to peek and pop into a website and I had to lift my finger and select the preview to continue. It’s not that big of a deal, but it does suck to take features away.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yea I definitely see what y’all are talking about now. I was trying to peek and pop into a website and I had to lift my finger and select the preview to continue. It’s not that big of a deal, but it does suck to take features away.
Yeah I meant on the web browser. It just brings up a context menu and a pic of the page instead of working how it used to. I used that feature all the time. It still works on the home screen though.