newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
[CES 2013] NVIDIA Announces Tegra 4-Powered "Project Shield" Handheld Gaming Console Running Pure Android

DLCrr.png

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

:krs:

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Vizio tablet with Tegra 4 chipset, running 4.2 stock

Vizio unveils 10-inch featherweight Tegra 4 tablet running stock Android

Vizio might be best known for its TV sets, but it has recently pushed the boundaries of its portfolio much wider and now at CES it brings its new 10-inch Vizio tablet that is running on the freshly unveiled Nvidia Tegra 4 chip. It’s not just about the processing power - the new Vizio tablet is featherweight, and while we don’t have the exact measurements yet, it seems much much lighter than similar products in its class.

Good news is Vizio is not loading a custom skin on top of the already brilliant Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and is instead keeping things stock.

Design-wise, it is the usual slate with the accents falling on the rounded edges, soft touch back and relatively thin body.

The 10-inch screen has a resolution of 2,560 x 1,600 pixels, and that makes it similar in a way to the Nexus 10. The Vizio 10-inch tablet will be offered with 32GB of on board storage and with usual connectivity options like Wi-Fi and Bluetooth (with 4.0 support).

Overall, it looks like a very appealing product, if only for the super light weight. And it definitely fits into Vizio’s new goal to "make all the screens in your life.”

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A Nexus phablet will appear at Google I/O. I just have a feeling

Sent from my Nexus 4

Then I will be selling this galaxy note 2 and buying my contract out lol.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Vizio's 10-inch tablet combines Tegra 4, stock Android,

[ame=http://youtu.be/gFab8InuiFE]HDvietnam - Tablet Vizio 10 inch ch[/ame]

* 10" 2560x1600 display
* Tegra 4 SoC
* 32GB storage
* Front & rear cameras
* Mini USB (Yes, mini not micro; see center photo below)
* Micro HDMI
* Android 4.2 Jelly Bean (model shown running 4.1)

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Vizio is shaping up to be the Hyundai of the tech world :obama:

I'm surprised nVidia beat Samsung to Quad core A15s, but i doubt we'll see these in smartphones any time soon.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Hints that a nexus Phablet is coming at google I/O in May

photo.jpg

google+ CEO

https://plus.google.com/+VicGundotra/posts/HaG6pumJ2FP#+VicGundotra/posts/HaG6pumJ2FP

Handset makers scurry to join Year of the Phablet | Reuters
Once you go phablet, you never go back.

photo.jpg

From the lead android engineer

https://plus.google.com/112218872649456413744#112218872649456413744/posts
I just had an epiphany about phablets. Phablets are the modern PDAs, the true descendants of such devices as the Palm Pilots of yore. What is now considered a hybrid size without a name used to be the size.

By the numbers:

Palm VII: 5.25" x 3.25" x 0.75", 6.7oz

Galaxy Note 2: 5.95" x 3.17" x 0.37", 6.5oz.

We've gained a little bit of height, lost half of the thickness, kept the same weight, we still have a stylus for precise touch gestures, and the price stayed about the same (adjusted for inflation).

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
[CES 2013] New Smartphone Keyboard 'Flesky' Promises Predictions So Accurate That Even The Blind Can Use It

[ame=http://youtu.be/MhzHyHLIg4g]Fleksy - Happy Typing! - YouTube[/ame]

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Asus Announces the Qube

asus_qube.jpg

Qube with Google TV – Bring the world of entertainment to your TV
Instantly add Google TV to your HDTV with the ASUS Qube. Qube with Google TV offers both motion control and voice search that integrates Google Play, Chrome™, YouTube™in one compact device. With access to over 100,000 movies and TV shows* from Netflix and Amazon Instant Video, plus numerous apps, videos and games from Google Play, ASUS Qubewith Google TV is the perfect media content device.

ASUS has developed the unique Qube interface, which displays functions via a rotating on-screen cube shape. The advanced remote control supports motion sensing for gaming and other applications. Customers can also control Qube with Google TV from their Android smartphones and tablets using the Mobile Remote app, available through Google Play. ASUS includes 50GB of WebStorage cloud space with every Qube with Google TV.

For customers who need a professional-grade monitor to enhance their work, the LED-backlit PA249Q ProArt delivers uncompromising color precision, pre-calibrated at the factory to &#8710;E <5, the highest accuracy of any screen in its segment. It includes a 16:10 1920 x 1200 IPS panel for superior image quality and viewing angles, with 100% Adobe RGB color reproduction and customizable color adjustment options. Users can modify red, green, blue, cyan, magenta, and yellow hue levels independently, a highly sought-after feature in graphics design. ASUS QuickFit Virtual Scale displays images and documents in their native size on-screen for &#8220;what you see is what you get&#8221; accuracy. A five-way navigation key provides easier control of display parameters, and customer comfort is enhanced by tilt, swivel, pivot, and height adjustments. The PA249Q includes four USB 3.0 ports to enable connectivity with multiple devices at up to ten times the