LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
MOST SELFISH GROUP IN HERE. PPL ONLY ANSWER AND HELP OUT PPL THEY KNOW OR PPL THAT HELPED EM IN THE PAST

SHAME ON U NEGGAS

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
MOST SELFISH GROUP IN HERE. PPL ONLY ANSWER AND HELP OUT PPL THEY KNOW OR PPL THAT HELPED EM IN THE PAST

SHAME ON U NEGGAS

:umad: ...what you need help with breh?

besides just wanting to , why would there be a need to root your N4 this early??

Because to some people custom ROMs are better than stock? Not knocking stock Android in any way, but there are just some things that are better implemented and a lot more intuitive in CM/AOKP compared stock android.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
besides just wanting to , why would there be a need to root your N4 this early??

:whoa:

I definitely don't want to. One of the reasons I got it was to get out that root life and updates. I use doubletwist to stream to devices and it needs root access to access pinned music from Google music.

edit. Most likely will just load sh!t by usb just exploring my options. I was trying to go Google Music only.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
:umad: ...what you need help with breh?

Because to some people custom ROMs are better than stock? Not knocking stock Android in any way, but there are just some things that are better implemented and a lot more intuitive in CM/AOKP compared stock android.

you know hOW MANY TIMES I ASKED NEGGAS FOR HELP AND NOBODY EVEN CARED TO ANSWER ? I M ON OTHER FORUMS AND THEY HELP A NEGGA

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
CJo7jl.jpg

GSGD avis.. y'all nikkas want in? quote this post of you want one with your name.