Immortalized Outlaw

THE GENERAL
Daps
Reppin
614 to 613
:birdman::whew:Almost killed my galaxy s 2, phone was dropped in a full glass of wine top first. Took it out immediately, took out everything battery,sim and SD card. Wiped it down and throwed that bytch in rice.waited 5 mins and turned it on , no sound other then speaker. Put it in water and used my wife's blow dryer and back in rice bowl. I am now happy my shyt works plus my shyt is getting jellybean plus Tmo is getting true unlimited 4g on prepaid for $70 no mo more 5 gigs. Just thought I would share:blessed::king::stylin: plus I'm writing this from it.:king:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:birdman::whew:Almost killed my galaxy s 2, phone was dropped in a full glass of wine top first. Took it out immediately, took out everything battery,sim and SD card. Wiped it down and throwed that bytch in rice.waited 5 mins and turned it on , no sound other then speaker. Put it in water and used my wife's blow dryer and back in rice bowl. I am now happy my shyt works plus my shyt is getting jellybean plus Tmo is getting true unlimited 4g on prepaid for $70 no mo more 5 gigs. Just thought I would share:blessed::king::stylin: plus I'm writing this from it.:king:

:troll: the S2 is getting jellybean? i wouldnt hold my breath on that

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
CJo7jl.jpg

GSGD avis.. y'all nikkas want in? quote this post of you want one with your name.

:manny:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy

Gotta keep it in the rice longer than that before you turn it on breh :russ:

JohnL

Rookie
Daps
Nvidia unveils Tegra 4, 'world's fastest mobile processor' | The Verge

Nvidia has just announced its next-generation Tegra 4 processor for smartphones, tablets, and notebooks. The Tegra 4, like its predecessor, features a quad-core processor along with a fifth, low power, core to save battery life. Although it retains the 4-plus-1 setup of Tegra 3, Nvidia's fourth-generation chip is built on an all-new architecture. The company's CEO says that Tegra 4 is the world's fastest mobile processor, surpassing everything currently on the market. Although it hasn't been confirmed, it's been rumored that Tegra 4 is produced using a new 28nm manufacturing process — a step up from Tegra 3's 40nm — and should help improve power consumption despite Tegra 4's improved power.

Tegra 3 failed to find its way into as many devices as Qualcomm's Snapdragon not for lack of power, but because of poor battery life. Despite its companion core setup, Nvidia couldn't manage to integrate LTE in its chip, which negatively impacted battery life when compared to Qualcomm's integrated setup. Unfortunately, the same is true again — Tegra 4 doesn't have an LTE chip integrated, so smartphones and tablets with Tegra inside will require an additional cellular modem. Although the latest quad-core Snapdragon smartphones don't have LTE integrated either, Qualcomm is expected to release a chip that does this Spring, while Nvidia is unlikely to manage that until later this year.
:ohlawd: