ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:pachaha: give up breh, last night i was scanning back at some of dudes post and swear i think were being trolled , i think he is just one of those automated response systems not even a real person , like a tech salimon/art barr
:whoa:

Slaimon is a troll but Art Barr is an enlightened sage here to bestow knowledge upon our crude earthly forms.

He's like in Elder Scrolls where if you read one of the scrolls and you gain all the knowledge in the universe past, present and future but you either go blind or go mad from gaining that knowledge.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
There you have it.

An admitted non-techie person trying to tell tech people how they should be, how they should run their shyt, how their shyt should be. And in an ecosystem where openess customization is one of the major tenents!! You're out of your mind. You are literally trying to go left and right at the same time!

Hell you trying to tell people that 3G is dead when all last year companies were letting people know that they're shutting EDGE down and that 3G would become the new de facto mobile broadband avenue.

LTE is'nt even fully fleshed out yet dog...it's here yes but you wildin if you think 3G is dead. 3G is now STANDARD.

Dead meaning carriers are not investing in 3g infrastructure. SD cards are dead because android no longer support it. They all coming to an end soon when the new technology mature

Sent from my Nexus 4

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Can we please stop or make a separate thread for all this arguing shyt, and get back to posting news, tips and tricks, and app recommendations?

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
Soooo.... that Manilla app for bills has been very useful for me. Wait... does this go here?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
You are just stupid nikka. Verizon, sprint n at&t abandoned 3g n will kill it in a few years

Sent from my Nexus 4

You do realize that the Nexus 4 is a 3G phone phone right? T-Mobile just refarmed a shytload of 3G infrastructure and are still continuing to exapand 3G coverage.