Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
:snoop: it was obviously not me who wrote that

Well at least link the post referenced in the last sentence...

I thought this thread was poppin since I dipped from Android... nikkas ain't doing shyt but arguing

Ain't shyt changed :leostare:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol y'all dudes are reaching now. Everything has to come from your own mouth on here now? He's giving credit for the stuff he's posting what's the big deal? He's been linking a lot...if he so happens to not link something here and there...who cares...its obviously not intentional.

I don't agree with rbk a lot but I appreciate the info he posts regardless if its his "own" info or not...quit nitpicking. Everybody has an opinion...its OK. Can we agree to disagree? I know y'all hate the guy but damn now y'all really nitpicking Lol.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol y'all dudes are reaching now. Everything has to come from your own mouth on here now? He's giving credit for the stuff he's posting what's the big deal? He's been linking a lot...if he so happens to not link something here and there...who cares...its obviously not intentional.

I don't agree with rbk a lot but I appreciate the info he posts regardless if its his "own" info or not...quit nitpicking. Everybody has an opinion...its OK. Can we agree to disagree? I know y'all hate the guy but damn now y'all really nitpicking Lol.

I don't have any beef with dude and appreciate the updates. But dude is a fukken moron.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

i usually dont call him out on stuff but someone made a linked post talkin about a app to boost performance, a while after he makes a post which makes it sound like he himself is dimssing the app as not being good for xyz reasons ,

he does this A LOT in this thread doesnt put it quotes doesnt say "na dont use this cause i read this (link), 99% of the time it slides by, and what makes it worse is that he will sit here and argue things with people about things that he knows very little about and them end the sentence with "cause a google engineer" :pachaha:

just like the "sd card" argument that has been goin on for WEEKS , only tonight about 2 hours ago does he say this

"I finally have some time to explore the SD Card thing"

:childplease: this whole time he been saying how damming sd cards are and how people dont know how to use there phones and only NOW your "exploring " it

:pachaha: and what does he do?? post basically a good search of " sd card issues"

http://www.the-coli.com/2772288-post8387.html

:mindblown: of course shyt is going to come up

:skip: thats the last am say on him though

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i usually dont call him out on stuff but someone made a linked post talkin about a app to boost performance, a while after he makes a post which makes it sound like he himself is dimssing the app as not being good for xyz reasons ,

he does this A LOT in this thread doesnt put it quotes doesnt say "na dont use this cause i read this (link), 99% of the time it slides by, and what makes it worse is that he will sit here and argue things with people about things that he knows very little about and them end the sentence with "cause a google engineer" :pachaha:

just like the "sd card" argument that has been goin on for WEEKS , only tonight about 2 hours ago does he say this

"I finally have some time to explore the SD Card thing"

:childplease: this whole time he been saying how damming sd cards are and how people dont know how to use there phones and only NOW your "exploring " it

:pachaha: and what does he do?? post basically a good search of " sd card issues"

http://www.the-coli.com/2772288-post8387.html

:mindblown: of course shyt is going to come up

:skip: thats the last am say on him though

Lol I hear you.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Lol at dudes thinking that I benefit out of copying someone's word about a product I don't own. I don't care about lag because I dont have any. That quote was a direct reply to me posting about it from droid life. Dudes corrected me when I mentioned the app on G+. Someone tagged me in Derek ross post so I went back and copy what he said. Every android blog copy and paste even the verge. At least come up with a better way to diss. Omg all you do is copy and paste. Then wtf do your favorite blog do. I do it for enjoyment. Just like finding music and copying n pasting it here. Music is boring. So I follow tech news. I do it for my own enjoyment. I'm always on the coli so I copy n paste it. I'm not here voicing my opinion all day saying this n that. I went into details on stuff and dudes still calling it nonsense because it doesn't fit their needs. How is me quoting android engineers a Bad thing. I always mention that I work alongside engineers and knows how the process work. Notice I didn't say I was an engineer or that I do any engineering work. Its the philosophy of improving things and fixing things that fails that remains the same across the board. Engineers are the ones who work to create the stuff we use so I will quote them over a loud mouth any day. If you notice I dont care for y'all disses. It don't affect me one bit. I post stuff for my own entertainment and keep people inform. Dude said u are justifying your nexus 4 purchase. I don't know how that made any sense. I only buy nexus products period

Sent from my Nexus 4

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
RBK you delivering news when necessary but you rubbing cats the wrong way by putting yourself in that aficionado slot and then not knowing what you're talking about like 50% of the time.

Every Android device I have had has had an SD Card slot and I've never had ANY issues, right back down to the HTC Hero. Hell, the only time I've ever ran into issues is very EARLY betas of custom ROMS and those issues are always dealt with very early on and you know why? BECAUSE PEOPLE WANT THEIR SD CARD CAPABILITY.

Google is trying to capture that same iPhone-like audience with the whole "no SD card" and "the storage available is the storage available" shyt. Cool there's a market for that.

There's also a market for a fully featured phone with cutting edge tech and specs. Hence we have the Samsungs and the HTCs and the LGs giving us more than the standard issue shyt, because remember the Nexus is simply a TEMPLATE. A great template yes and the reason why many cop those instead of your One X's and your SG3's but still just a template.

You're essentially advocating a Google version of the iPhone but with a few OS customization options. But yo that's the reason why a lot of us don't fukk with Apple. We don't want to be limited in ANYTHING. Not the software, not the hardware, nothing.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
RBK you delivering news when necessary but you rubbing cats the wrong way by putting yourself in that aficionado slot and then not knowing what you're talking about like 50% of the time.

Every Android device I have had has had an SD Card slot and I've never had ANY issues, right back down to the HTC Hero. Hell, the only time I've ever ran into issues is very EARLY betas of custom ROMS and those issues are always dealt with very early on and you know why? BECAUSE PEOPLE WANT THEIR SD CARD CAPABILITY.

Google is trying to capture that same iPhone-like audience with the whole "no SD card" and "the storage available is the storage available" shyt. Cool there's a market for that.

There's also a market for a fully featured phone with cutting edge tech and specs. Hence we have the Samsungs and the HTCs and the LGs giving us more than the standard issue shyt, because remember the Nexus is simply a TEMPLATE. A great template yes and the reason why many cop those instead of your One X's and your SG3's but still just a template.

You're essentially advocating a Google version of the iPhone but with a few OS customization options. But yo that's the reason why a lot of us don't fukk with Apple. We don't want to be limited in ANYTHING. Not the software, not the hardware, nothing.

The reason people hate the iPhone is because of the operating system. Do you forget I owned an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch etc. I have no loyalty to android as a whole. My last few devices had no SD card and I enjoyed knowing where all files that I saved went. When I had the evo I had the mount issue and the file corrupted issue and had to reformat my card. The reason I love the cloud is because I can the same files on my tablet and phone and leave off at the same place. Android is no longer the geeky OS y'all loved. Android is becoming more like ios why because Google wants to finally make some money off their purchase. Cloud means Google will sell me cloud storage. You will only need more cloud storage if you are a power user. In order to gain something we have to let go of others. Android was the first one to have LTE now 3g is dead. Although LTE kill your battery. With LTE carriers killed unlimited data. Do u want speed or storage can't have both. Now with SD cards do u want to manually transfer hard files that can be erased by an error vs files in the cloud like drop box and Google drive and Google music. We at the early stage of the cloud system. Y'all crazy if y'all don't think that Google need a better cloud system. Icloud, imessage and cloud stream. Google wants to make money So I'll give up SD cards. Like I said if y'all don't care if Google makes 0$ off android then be my guess but don't expect too much in the future. Cloud is essential for the growth of the play store And the nexus line

Sent from my Nexus 4

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The reason people hate the iPhone is because of the operating system. Do you forget I owned an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch etc. I have no loyalty to android as a whole. My last few devices had no SD card and I enjoyed knowing where all files that I saved went. When I had the evo I had the mount issue and the file corrupted issue and had to reformat my card. The reason I love the cloud is because I can the same files on my tablet and phone and leave off at the same place. Android is no longer the geeky OS y'all loved. Android is becoming more like ios why because Google wants to finally male some money off their purchase. Cloud means Google will sell me cloud storage. You will only need more cloud storage if you are a power user. In order to gain something we have to let go of others. Android was the first one to have LTE now 3g is dead. Although LTE kill your battery. With LTE carriers killed unlimited data. Do u want speed or storage can't have both. Now with SD cards do u want to manually transfer hard files that can be erased by an error vs files in the cloud like drop box and Google drive and Google music. We at the early stage of the cloud system. Y'all crazy if y'all don't think that Google need a better cloud system. Icloud, imessage and cloud stream. Google wants to make money So I'll give up SD cards. Like I said if y'all don't care if Google makes 0$ off android then be my guess but don't expect too much in the future.

Sent from my Nexus 4

That is NOT the only reason people hate the iPhone/iPad and that is what I'm talking about. You claiming to be techie or techophile (what do we call ourselves anyways :dwillhuh: ) but you ignoring what tons of people in this very thread say all the time. It's deeper than OS's.

And 3G is not dead man what are...ugh...come on man what are you talking aboutttttttt?????? :snoop: :mindblown:

Man...dude I'm not even mad at you dog I just want to know where you get this shyt from

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
That is NOT the only reason people hate the iPhone/iPad and that is what I'm talking about. You claiming to be techie or techophile (what do we call ourselves anyways :dwillhuh: ) but you ignoring what tons of people in this very thread say all the time. It's deeper than OS's.

And 3G is not dead man what are...ugh...come on man what are you talking aboutttttttt?????? :snoop: :mindblown:

Man...dude I'm not even mad at you dog I just want to know where you get this shyt from

I never claim to use my phone as a techie. There is a reason i switched to nexus only devices. I got tired of messing with my phone. Android 4.2 is still android from the past. The nexus 4 is what i always from out the android ecosystem. A solid phone that can rival the iphone on design language and appeal. So yes i love the on screen buttons, the non removable battery and no sd card. Its a fluid experience and I don't have to hold a plastic phone all day long. Yes the nexus 4 copied the iphone 4s but i love the look of the iphone. Nothing changed except the no sd card thing and nonremovable battery. 3G is dead because LTE is the future. Can you buy a 3g only from a carrier store? Are carriers buy new 3g only phones.

Sent from my Nexus 4

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I never claim to use my phone as a techie. There is a reason i switched to nexus only devices. I got tired of messing with my phone. Android 4.2 is still android from the past. The nexus 4 is what i always from out the android ecosystem. A solid phone that can rival the iphone on design language and appeal. So yes i love the on screen buttons, the non removable battery and no sd card. Its a fluid experience and I don't have to hold a plastic phone all day long. Yes the nexus 4 copied the iphone 4s but i love the look of the iphone. Nothing changed except the no sd card thing and nonremovable battery. 3G is dead because LTE is the future. Can you buy a 3g only from a carrier store? Are carriers buy new 3g only phones.

Sent from my Nexus 4
There you have it.

An admitted non-techie person trying to tell tech people how they should be, how they should run their shyt, how their shyt should be. And in an ecosystem where openess customization is one of the major tenents!! You're out of your mind. You are literally trying to go left and right at the same time!

Hell you trying to tell people that 3G is dead when all last year companies were letting people know that they're shutting EDGE down and that 3G would become the new de facto mobile broadband avenue.

LTE is'nt even fully fleshed out yet dog...it's here yes but you wildin if you think 3G is dead. 3G is now STANDARD.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
There you have it.

An admitted non-techie person trying to tell tech people how they should be, how they should run their shyt, how their shyt should be. And in an ecosystem where openess customization is one of the major tenents!! You're out of your mind. You are literally trying to go left and right at the same time!

Hell you trying to tell people that 3G is dead when all last year companies were letting people know that they're shutting EDGE down and that 3G would become the new de facto mobile broadband avenue.

LTE is'nt even fully fleshed out yet dog...it's here yes but you wildin if you think 3G is dead. 3G is now STANDARD.

:pachaha: give up breh, last night i was scanning back at some of dudes post and swear i think were being trolled , i think he is just one of those automated response systems not even a real person , like a tech salimon/art barr

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps