Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Rbk is a fukking idiot. Making whole essays to justify purchasing his n4. Yeah its a good device but don't try to deter others from buying what they want. SMH. Put him on my ignore list. He posts old chit anyways.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

:what: How am i justifying my nexus 4 purchase. Im paying 30$ for my phone bill with no phone contract with quick updates from google. As we speak im at work desk browsing the web like i do every day. Im resharing shyt as I read them. Its called educating people on shyt. You are a lakers nuff said :rudy:

Htc phones dont have sd cards btw not just nexus devices.

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:what: How am i justifying my nexus 4 purchase. Im paying 30$ for my phone bill with no phone contract with quick updates from google. As we speak im at work desk browsing the web like i do every day. Im resharing shyt as I read them. Its called educating people on shyt. You are a lakers nuff said :rudy:

Htc phones dont have sd cards btw not just nexus devices.

I'm a Lakers fan??? :usure:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm a Lakers fan??? :usure:

you dont contribute sh_t to the thread bruh. I dont act like im posting breaking news :comeon:

Everybody know that i like touchwiz and the galaxy series. The note 2 was on my radar i chose the N4 instead

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I finally have some time to explore the SD Card thing

GS3 SD card frying

GS3 destroying SD cards? - Page 4 - xda-developers

SD card format issues

SD card problem with the S3 - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

SD not mounting issue
GS3 microSD card not mounting - Android Forums

I just fried my second transcend 32gb sd in just about a month. is there a problem with galaxy tab 2 with 32gb sd cards?

SD card fried.... - Samsung

Micro SD card problem after Jelly Bean Update

Micro SD card problem after Jelly Bean Update

sd card issues
This is a discussion on sd card issues within the Droid RAZR HD forums,
sd card issues

sd card issues

Fix SD Card Problems After ROM Flash on HTC Sensation XL

Posted September 7, 2012 at 2:00 am by Haroon Q. Raja
Fix SD Card Problems After ROM Flash on HTC Sensation XL

My s3 messed up my 32 gig but I thought it was just me...damn

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
We still on this SD card shyt? :what:

RBK, the N4 is a good device with or without the SD card slot but people WANT THAT SLOT BREH

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
you dont contribute sh_t to the thread bruh. I dont act like im posting breaking news :comeon:

Everybody know that i like touchwiz and the galaxy series. The note 2 was on my radar i chose the N4 instead

And you do? All you do is copy and paste articles and try to should like you know what you're talking about, when in reality you don't know shyt. :yeshrug:

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
Seeder Kills Lag in Android, Seriously Boosts Your Phone’s Performance
Seeder Kills Lag in Android, Seriously Boosts Your Phone's Performance
Android (Rooted): One of the biggest issues with Android is lag—delays that make launching apps and returning to the home screen take a little longer than they probably should. XDA forum member and developer lambgx02 tackled the issue and came up with a simple app that seriously decreases Android lag—making apps launch faster, homescreens scroll faster, and your phone feel much more responsive.
The issue Seeder addresses is that Android draws from a predefined entropy pool—or set of random data—for almost all of its operations. When that limited pool of random data dries up, it has to rebuild itself, which results in delays while apps and services wait for the data they need.

Seeder takes the process that generates this data and runs it every second (it's extremely light on resources—this usually happens behind the scenes anyway, so you don't notice it), then feeds that information to a new random data pool that's constantly kept refreshed. Then, the app uses that fresh data to "top off" the system pool so it never runs out. That means you never have to wait for the generation service to start up and fill the pool with random data. The result? Almost everything about your Android phone is several times faster.

We're simplifying the issue here, so if you're interested in the guts of how this works, dig into the XDA and Reddit threads linked below. We tested Seeder on a few Android devices, and found notable performance improvements on both newer and older Android phones (my OG Droid specifically was much faster while Seeder was running.) As with all apps of this type, your mileage may vary, but we saw good results, as have many posters at XDA and Reddit.

There is some controversy though—the issue was reported to Google's Android dev team, and they've summarily dismissed Seeder as a placebo. They're still investigating and working with other devs on it though, so we haven't seen the end of this. With that in mind, the app is available for free at the XDA thread below, but you have to be a member to download it. If you're not, sign-ups are free. Correction: XDA allows guests to download files, so download it at your leisure!

The dev does have a $1.49 version of the app at Google Play, which is exactly the same as the free one, but you get automatic updates as they're released. However, considering the app is free at XDA and your results may vary, we recommend grabbing the most recent version from XDA if you want to try it out.

Update: The XDA blog posted today with their concerns about Seeder, including their worries about battery life and security. The dev has addressed both concerns in the XDA forum post linked below, and the discussion continues. Again, it comes down to power versus performance. Get the app for free, see if you like what it does, and decide for yourself.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
And you do? All you do is copy and paste articles and try to should like you know what you're talking about, when in reality you don't know shyt. :yeshrug:

go to the threads in my sig....you are excused from this thread :childplease:

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
go to the threads in my sig....you are excused from this thread :childplease:

Excused from the thread? This isn't even your thread fakkit. Nobody respects you in this thread. Recently you been in full fledged bytch mode. :manny: :umad: Had a spark when you started but now u just garbage. :scusthov:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Seeder Kills Lag in Android, Seriously Boosts Your Phone’s Performance
Seeder Kills Lag in Android, Seriously Boosts Your Phone's Performance

Speed up your Android device with Seeder: NOPE NOPE NOPE

I keep saying "nope, nope nope" on various threads touting why Seeder isn't as good as people think it is. When asked why, my response is roughly something that runs constantly can't be good for battery life. If it's constantly generating random data, it's never going to let your phone or tablet go into deep sleep. Deep sleep is good.

If you're not going to believe me, how about believe a talented developer like +Ricardo Cerqueira. In his post below, he hits a few Android goodies explaining exactly why Seeder is nothing more than a battery killer and a placebo pill.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Speed up your Android device with Seeder: NOPE NOPE NOPE

I keep saying "nope, nope nope" on various threads touting why Seeder isn't as good as people think it is. When asked why, my response is roughly something that runs constantly can't be good for battery life. If it's constantly generating random data, it's never going to let your phone or tablet go into deep sleep. Deep sleep is good.

If you're not going to believe me, how about believe a talented developer like +Ricardo Cerqueira. In his post below, he hits a few Android goodies explaining exactly why Seeder is nothing more than a battery killer and a placebo pill.

:bryan: why are you posting someone else words from google + like there your own