1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
LG Optimus G2 Showing Up at CES With Snapdragon S4 Prime Processor and 1080p Display?

LGOptimusG1_690_8083_low-329x650.jpg

:noah:

has LG always been this good?

Daps
Does anyone on the coli have a nexus 10? Nobody seems to be talking about it

I had it, but returned it. It was cool, but crashed in the short time I had it.

The Samsung galaxy tab is cheaper and meets my needs for a tablet (which is pretty much just watching vids, light browsing and very light gaming)

Lack of expandable memory ended up sealing the deal for me... Movie files are too large for me to be dealing with that BS

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
This is why SD cards has to go. Been saying it for a while USB otg >>>

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxGpcP5IVEQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]
Sent from my Nexus 4

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Is Google Music slightly lagging for anybody? Put on a fast tempo song

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Carné Asada;2770631 said:
You still haven't explained why SD cards cause slower updates to phones.

Go read what the Android engineer said. I'm saying MTP solve the issues of file system management. We have one consistent file system. Users won't have corrupted files on their phones. I know hardware is the reason why some phones don't get updated. I'm saying if every phone resembled the nexus OEM have no excuse to update their phones.

http://www.androidpolice.com/2012/1...continues-to-shun-sd-cards-multiuser-support/

http://www.droid-life.com/2012/10/3...-bean-lack-of-sd-card-slots-in-nexus-devices/
Sent from my Nexus 4

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Go read what the Android engineer said. I'm saying MTP solve the issues of file system management. We have one consistent file system. Users won't have corrupted files on their phones. I know hardware is the reason why some phones don't get updated. I'm saying if every phone resembled the nexus OEM have no excuse to update their phones.

Here Is Another Reason Google Continues To Shun SD Cards - Multiuser Support

Matias Duarte Talks Tablet UI in Jelly Bean, Lack of SD Card Slots in Nexus Devices – Droid Life
Sent from my Nexus 4

Neither of those links talk about SD Cards because the reason phones dont get updates quicker like you have been preaching throughout this thread, and yes i read them both fully

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Neither of those links talk about SD Cards because the reason phones dont get updates quicker like you have been preaching throughout this thread, and yes i read them both fully

I meant SD card affected the process indirectly. OEM ship phones with low storage in the past because of SD card slot. Now they all will ramp up their internal storage plus higher RAM amount. As android go forward SD cards are no longer necessary. I'm pointing the fingers at OEM who cut corners like HTC. One storage option = less confusion. Less confusion = faster updates. The nexus line are all simple devices with one storage area. The nexus s is still getting updates while some sony & HTC phones won't be updated. Its because of the confusion of storage and ram. So SD card alone don't slow down updates its the overall product. On my old evo I had a SD card and I pushed my apps to the SD card and still had low memory error. The OS used so much of the RAM. I deleted apps and still got the same errors. Pics were sometimes missing from the device. I can go on and on. OEM abandon those devices for the very reason I just said. My point was and is android in 2013 is in a space where it needs to rebrand itself. Nexus line is what people enjoy the most. I know why. Pick up a nexus 7 and you are using it how Google Want you to use it.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I meant SD card affected the process indirectly. OEM ship phones with low storage in the past because of SD card slot. Now they all will ramp up their internal storage plus higher RAM amount. As android go forward SD cards are no longer necessary. I'm pointing the fingers at OEM who cut corners like HTC. One storage option = less confusion. Less confusion = faster updates. The nexus line are all simple devices with one storage area. The nexus s is still getting updates while some sony & HTC phones won't be updated. Its because of the confusion of storage and ram. So SD card alone don't slow down updates its the overall product. On my old evo I had a SD card and I pushed my apps to the SD card and still had low memory error. The OS used so much of the RAM. I deleted apps and still got the same errors. Pics were sometimes missing from the device. I can go on and on. OEM abandon those devices for the very reason I just said.

Sent from my Nexus 4

:ohhh:

:snoop: You seriously have no fukken clue.