nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Didn't I say they will have 16gb and 32 gun models. Nexus line is a cheap line. Nexus 7 32gb cost 250$ and nexus 32 GB cost 500$. What am I missing

Sent from my Nexus 4

You're talking about Nexus 7 and Nexus 10 those are tablets breh, we're all talking about phones.

Hence my previous post in which I quoted you telling people that they don't know how to use their phones properly and that they should get a tablet or an iPod.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
We know they are going to get rid of SD cards that's why we are mad. Just because they are doing it and not giving us the storage we previously had is not a reason to applaud them. You're out there talking like it's a good thing.

If I am able to do all of those things on the phone right now why would I be happy that they are eliminating it from the future phones. I don't want to get a tablet or an iPod touch because my phone is capable of doing all those things.

You do understand that you're the one getting played by having to buy a tablet or a dedicated mp3 player? Or having to pay for cloud storage and more data?

First, do you care about Google making any money?? That's the issue at hand. Google makes 0$ from android. They are being killed by the media by not finding a way to monetize android. Google makes money off content in the play store. They sell unlock cheap devices. I can live with 16 gb. Y'all keep talking about unlimited data. U still gave 16 GB of storage on the phone wtf. Cloud is a back up of your files. I have 10 albums on my phone storage and a few videos. Everything else like my iTunes library is in the cloud. My documents like my resume is in Google drive. My pics are on drop box and instant upload. Again Google is going cloud to Monetize. Look at all the Google services u use for free and y'all complaining about storage space ?? U don't want to buy a 199$ tablet. The issue is Google is selling it. This is why android will never be as popular as apple because of the piracy way of thinking and not android as a legit platform.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Man what who got taxes on there phone

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk HD

See you are saying it like it don't happen. Its a security issue. Multi users in 4.2 makes no sense with a SD card. That's why Google drive exist bro. Its safer to have your files in the cloud vs SD card ...

Sent from my Nexus 4

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
You're talking about Nexus 7 and Nexus 10 those are tablets breh, we're all talking about phones.

Hence my previous post in which I quoted you telling people that they don't know how to use their phones properly and that they should get a tablet or an iPod.

Its part of the nexus line bro. Nexus 4 8gb is for people to use the cloud primarily. Not everybody use 700 apps or store their life on their phone. Google gave them an option. Google don't make these phones. LG has to make 3 different storage size phone. 299$ is a price point they want to reach. Its obvious a 32gb nexus 4 will debut at Google I/0 along with android 4.3/5.0. Same shyt happen with the nexus 7

Sent from my Nexus 4

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
See you are saying it like it don't happen. Its a security issue. Multi users in 4.2 makes no sense with a SD card. That's why Google drive exist bro. Its safer to have your files in the cloud vs SD card ...

Sent from my Nexus 4
so you are going into new arguments now? Just take your L and leave it as is

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The idiot who says well SD cards are dead. Idiot. The reason these older phones don't get the newer versions of android is simple: they want to focus on new devices. Hell the g1 can run jb. You are a idiot.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Meaning millions of people don't care for it. Yall act like the world would end. I have used 4gb of storage everything is in the cloud. I'm always by wifi. Ill keep my nexus phone that get updated every few months with no SD card. I'll take that trade off

Sent from my Nexus 4

I'm not worried about updates. I got plenty of devs who will port 4.2 on the note 2, s3,etc. :umad: fact is I'll take a note that can get 4.2 ported over that nexus 4 any day.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
The idiot who says well SD cards are dead. Idiot. The reason these older phones don't get the newer versions of android is simple: they want to focus on new devices. Hell the g1 can run jb. You are a idiot.

You think CM is a real process of getting a phone updated. CM is a back door way of updating your phone. Real software engineer work on those updates. CM just port their codes over to the devices. Lack of Updates can be traced back to the SD card system and OEM butchering the file system

Sent from my Nexus 4

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
He a good source of info for folks who don't follow Android closely, But he is dumb as fukk for as his comprehension goes. Smh