ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You have 16 GB of storage on your phone what kind of elementary school convo is this. Learn to use your phone. Its a phone not a tablet. Tablet is a consumption device. Or buy an iPod touch. Go on WiFi or use your service and pin the file. You dudes have way too many excuses. OEM will continue to fukk android over with the way you dudes think. Cloud service is bad but I use dropbox every day. I use ever note every day. I use Google cloud every day. SD cards are dead. Samsung use them but Google stop supporting them so they expect any help when u have issues

Sent from my Nexus 4
Post is filled with so much rubbish....fukk :snoop:

Learn to use my phone? nikka...do you know who you are? You're RBK! shyt ain't change just cause you on The Coli now you just as uninformed and noobish as you were a year ago :what:

Homie post a few links and got a few peoples computers putin and now he's an Android aficionado :laugh:

The Nexus line is simply a template. Always has been and will be for quite some time. God...SHUSH!!!

No one cares what you use...it's what the general public wants to use. And the general public still wants access to their ENTIRE LIBRARY when they want it no matter where they are and no matter how much weed you smoked this morning or how many squares of acid you took THAT IS NOT FULLY POSSIBLE YET.

Perhaps in SK or the the UK where wireless broadband is not an issue. And hell even then it's not enough where I can have my entire library streaming through the Cloud at the drop of a dime.

Breh turn Blade Runner off...I mean it...you sounding silly right now

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Post is filled with so much rubbish....fukk :snoop:

Learn to use my phone? nikka...do you know who you are? You're RBK! shyt ain't change just cause you on The Coli now you just as uninformed and noobish as you were a year ago :what:

Homie post a few links and got a few peoples computers putin and now he's an Android aficionado :laugh:

The Nexus line is simply a template. Always has been and will be for quite some time. God...SHUSH!!!

No one cares what you use...it's what the general public wants to use. And the general public still wants access to their ENTIRE LIBRARY when they want it no matter where they are and no matter how much weed you smoked this morning or how many squares of acid you took THAT IS NOT FULLY POSSIBLE YET.

Perhaps in SK or the the UK where wireless broadband is not an issue. And hell even then it's not enough where I can have my entire library streaming through the Cloud at the drop of a dime.

Breh turn Blade Runner off...I mean it...you sounding silly right now

The highest selling phone aka the iPhone don't use a SD card good bye

Sent from my Nexus 4

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The highest selling phone aka the iPhone don't use a SD card good bye

Sent from my Nexus 4
What in the high holy fukk does that have to do with anything?? :wtb:

The industry is'nt predicated on what Apple does :what:

I wish I could gill this cat like back in the JHS days...just gill him one good time so he'd hush :beli:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
What in the high holy fukk does that have to do with anything?? :wtb:

I wish I could gill this cat like back in the JHS days...just gill him one good time so he'd hush :beli:

Meaning millions of people don't care for it. Yall act like the world would end. I have used 4gb of storage everything is in the cloud. I'm always by wifi. Ill keep my nexus phone that get updated every few months with no SD card. I'll take that trade off

Sent from my Nexus 4

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Meaning millions of people don't care for it. Yall act like the world would end. I have used 4gb of storage everything is in the cloud. I'm always by wifi. Ill keep my nexus phone that get updated every few months with no SD card. I'll take that trade off

Sent from my Nexus 4
That's YOU though :wtf:

The rest of the US...hell the rest of the world for the most part is NOT not matter how many Starbucks or McDonalds are on the block and even then the speeds are not enough to support widespread adoption of complete cloud storage.

Stop thinking with your phone and use your HEAD :mindblown:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
You have 16 GB of storage on your phone what kind of elementary school convo is this. Learn to use your phone. Its a phone not a tablet. Tablet is a consumption device. Or buy an iPod touch. Go on WiFi or use your service and pin the file. You dudes have way too many excuses. OEM will continue to fukk android over with the way you dudes think. Cloud service is bad but I use dropbox every day. I use ever note every day. I use Google cloud every day. SD cards are dead. Samsung use them but Google stop supporting them so dont they expect any help when u have issues

Sent from my Nexus 4

This is where you mess up breh. I understand the whole single storage unit update and what not, but if it's like that give us phones with 32 and 64GB of non removable and very few people will bytch about lack of SD cards.

We all see that Google and pretty much everyone else is steering towards cloud services but as @ExodusNirvana is saying it's not ready yet. Internet is not quite as good/fast/reliable to have everything in the cloud, and even when it is data caps are gonna be a hindrance.

I have T-Mobile and went to Virginia a couple of months ago :huhldup: 0.01kbs and I'm supposed to have my files in the cloud :beli:?

Even in NYC if service is perfect, which it is not, when people are going to work/school they're not gonna be caching files when they're running to get on subway.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Carné Asada;2738437 said:
The article said nothing about slow updates because of sd cards.

I posted the comments from the android engineer. MTP = non of the issues that affected early android devices ...

Sent from my Nexus 4

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
This is where you mess up breh. I understand the whole single storage unit update and what not, but if it's like that give us phones with 32 and 64GB of non removable and very few people will bytch about lack of SD cards.

We all see that Google and pretty much everyone else is steering towards cloud services but as @ExodusNirvana is saying it's not ready yet. Internet is not quite as good/fast/reliable to have everything in the cloud, and even when it is data caps are gonna be a hindrance.

I have T-Mobile and went to Virginia a couple of months ago :huhldup: 0.01kbs and I'm supposed to have my files in the cloud :beli:?

Even in NYC if service is perfect, which it is not, when people are going to work/school they're not gonna be caching files when they're running to get on subway.

Yes but google have a 32gb nexus 10 so obviously they will increase the storage size. Google keep their ears to the street. They know what people want. Again just because Google have a 16gb phone doesnt mean OEM should follow

Sent from my Nexus 4

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:what:

So someone would open up my phone and take the SD Card instead of just taking the entire phone?

:ohhh:
On some Mission Impossible shyt!!!! :krs:

*goons grabs the phone*

Boss: No...leave it it's traceable...it's the SD card that has the data we need

Norman_Osborn_(Spider-Man_Movie).gif

Goon:

b7mhbo.gif

*cue theme song*