Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:heh:y'all still on this sdcard shyt.

Can y'all let ole boy get back to posting new news so I don't have to search for it myself.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I don't know why you guys continue to argue with him. When he said people were using their phones wrong I realized I could never take anything he says seriously.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:heh:y'all still on this sdcard shyt.

Can y'all let ole boy get back to posting new news so I don't have to search for it myself.

:eat2: fuk that, half the news he post in bullshyt anyways , i come across most the same news during day but dont see no need in post every little android news story in here, liquid need to start editing some of his post heavy

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
:clap: i have a business/marketing degree too

:clap: i have been following google/using there products since they were only a search bar, was one of the first that beta tested gmail, chrome OS , the cr48 and a bunch of other products months before the public got them

:clap: was the first one to put dudes up on android mobile os a full year before the G1 launched , which i owned. was telling dudes about it on sohh other forums and in real life

:clap: have owned, rooted, rom'd , bricked more android devices than most

etc etc , that doesnt make me a expert just like you repeating what google engineers say doesn't make you one either, you still have not been able to answer a bunch of questions in your own words that dudes have asked you in here , now these last couple of pages you have gone on a rant talking about how SD cards compromise phone security but anytime someone ask you HOW?? you keep refering back to google + post , trying to come off like you know some big secret or something

My point was is google has to make money from android. Should they put ads all over the play store and inside Google chrome ??? Or sell cloud space?? And content?? How will Google make money now that the desk top is not profit able like it use to be. Please enlightened me. I dont act like an expert. I copy and paste articles.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
:clap: i have a business/marketing degree too

:clap: i have been following google/using there products since they were only a search bar, was one of the first that beta tested gmail, chrome OS , the cr48 and a bunch of other products months before the public got them

:clap: was the first one to put dudes up on android mobile os a full year before the G1 launched , which i owned. was telling dudes about it on sohh other forums and in real life

:clap: have owned, rooted, rom'd , bricked more android devices than most

etc etc , that doesnt make me a expert just like you repeating what google engineers say doesn't make you one either, you still have not been able to answer a bunch of questions in your own words that dudes have asked you in here , now these last couple of pages you have gone on a rant talking about how SD cards compromise phone security but anytime someone ask you HOW?? you keep refering back to google + post , trying to come off like you know some big secret or something

Google want to enter the enterprise business. SD cards on android is a security risk and flaw. Blackberry was a closed down OS with a SD card. Android is open with a SD card. You can side load apps. Google want android to be more secure. 4.2 introduced multi user accounts. Guest still can access the files on the SD card although its a different user. Google is adopting apple philosophy because android is fighting against the stigma of being vulnerable to malware and such.

Sent from my Nexus 4

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My point was is google has to make money from android. Should they put ads all over the play store and inside Google chrome ??? Or sell cloud space?? And content?? How will Google make money now that the desk top is not profit able like it use to be. Please enlightened me. I dont act like an expert. I copy and paste articles.

Sent from my Nexus 4

:rudy: think about what you said for a minute before you type, you say that google wants to remove SD cards for security reasons AND because they want to "push" people to buy more cotent from the google play store and use it in the cloud, if you know anythinggggggggggg about business its that you dont "push" customers towards anything and thats definitely not the way things work at Google ,and even then what is stopping someone from pirating a app/music and them saving it in the cloud?? I have tons of app apk's saved in my google drive , thats whyi been here :laugh: 'ing at this theory of yours

they have there own legit reason for not using SD cards on there nexus phones but wanting to push/encourage customers to buy content is not one of them

and you really making it sound like google starving for money out here , if revenue was the issue they would have been pushing no SD card and for customers to buy from the play store since day 1 , not when android is at its biggest

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
:rudy: think about what you said for a minute before you type, you say that google wants to remove SD cards for security reasons AND because they want to "push" people to buy more cotent from the google play store and use it in the cloud, if you know anythinggggggggggg about business its that you dont "push" customers towards anything and thats definitely not the way things work at Google ,and even then what is stopping someone from pirating a app/music and them saving it in the cloud?? I have tons of app apk's saved in my google drive , thats whyi been here :laugh: 'ing at this theory of yours

they have there own legit reason for not using SD cards on there nexus phones but wanting to push/encourage customers to buy content is not one of them

and you really making it sound like google starving for money out here , if revenue was the issue they would have been pushing no SD card and for customers to buy from the play store since day 1 , not when android is at its biggest

Did you see what their 3 RD quarter earning was. Android is an entity of Google. Android is their future bruh. You said u use Google drive for your apks that's exact what they want from you. Android is a hub for all of googles services. Notice Google now is a bunch of unused Google apps in the play store that u wouldn't install by yourself?? That's the smart way they are improving their foot print on android. Android will have Google all over it in the future. You will know who own android because Google is now pushing it all over android. Try to delete google+ or google current of your phone on 4.2. Bet u can't.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Googles/ Android SWOT in 2013

Strength- android is on a lot of handset and tablets. Have tremendous market share. Google services is available to use.

Weakness - Google haven't found a way to monetize android. Its a work in progress. Creating one Google profile for all their services. Developers still don't feel comfortable working on android and content providers are reluctant to do business with Google. Warner bros as an example.

Opportunity- the ecosystem war is just getting started. Its the battle of the cloud. Google services are a competitive advantage. Android is becoming more popular with Samsung leading the way. The nexus brand is becoming a serious brand for google. OEM will trust googles direction as the become more successful. They now own Motorola so thats an opportunity to further create revenue via hardware. The play store is growing

Threats- Amazon! Facebook, apple and android OEM because of the forking started by nook and the kindle fire. Security flaws and piracy

nexusae0_day7-emails-part3-1601545_43_verge_super_wide_thumb.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 4

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Ubuntu phone coming in 2014
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoXpLUr5WB4&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Sent from my Nexus 4

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps

The only way foregoing sd cards is making Google money is in not having to pay Microsoft for their fat32 patents, for which htc, moto, and Samsung all pay.

I fail to see any other correlation between sd cards and money.

Google advocates for a licensing-free, free open source platform as much as they can. It's why they've eschewed sd cards, why they have had issues with cdma/lte handsets, etc. Those things are closed off and/or cost additional money to include beyond the base hardware cost.

Personally I applaud their stance and their push for a more open mobile landscape and their general distaste for all things closed source. Even if it means I'm stuck on this galaxy nexus for a little bit longer because I'm on Verizon.

As an aside, I s-offed an evo 3d for a friend's girl this afternoon. As I'm sitting there trying to time that damn wire trick, all I can think is this is fukking stupid. Unlocking a device should not be this hard. This is why I have a nexus. Thank you based Google.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i cant change the text tone on my htc onex+, any ideas? when i connected it to my computer via usb some stupid htc sync software showed up and i cant view it in hd mode