Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
:what:

So someone would open up my phone and take the SD Card instead of just taking the entire phone?

:ohhh:

Steal the phone and steal your files on your SD card since lames put their taxes, other documents on the SD card. Its not safe bruh. It needs to die

Sent from my Nexus 4

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
RBK is right...the agent list is on the SD card when it should have been in the Cloud

It's up to Tom Cruise, Ving Rhames and...ugh..fukk who's a hot chick in Hollywood right now. Has Lucy Liu done a Mission Impossible movie yet? Call her up.

Yeah

Mission Impossible 5 : Goog Protocol

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
RBK is right...the agent list is on the SD card when it should have been in the Cloud

It's up to Tom Cruise, Ving Rhames and...ugh..fukk who's a hot chick in Hollywood right now. Has Lucy Liu done a Mission Impossible movie yet? Call her up.

Yeah

Blah

Sent from my Nexus 4

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

Yeah

swfUK.png

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
SD cards is for handicaps but but but I need to carry around a laptop size hard drive filled with content to enjoy my day. Samsung will kill the SD card so go kick rock

Sent from my Nexus 4

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Steal the phone and steal your files on your SD card since lames put their taxes, other documents on the SD card. Its not safe bruh. It needs to die

Sent from my Nexus 4
You are starting the new year off the wrong foot

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
This guy is so delusional...I am all for advancement and unnecessary things dying out (like Blu-Ray) but he is so off on here that I have no idea how his dumbazz actually believes this shyt.

MicroSD is in its INFANCY :snoop:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
SD cards is for handicaps but but but I need to carry around a laptop size hard drive filled with content to enjoy my day. Samsung will kill the SD card so go kick rock

Sent from my Nexus 4

We know they are going to get rid of SD cards that's why we are mad. Just because they are doing it and not giving us the storage we previously had is not a reason to applaud them. You're out there talking like it's a good thing.

You have 16 GB of storage on your phone what kind of elementary school convo is this. Learn to use your phone. Its a phone not a tablet. Tablet is a consumption device. Or buy an iPod touch. Go on WiFi or use your service and pin the file. You dudes have way too many excuses. OEM will continue to fukk android over with the way you dudes think. Cloud service is bad but I use dropbox every day. I use ever note every day. I use Google cloud every day. SD cards are dead. Samsung use them but Google stop supporting them so dont they expect any help when u have issues

Sent from my Nexus 4

If I am able to do all of those things on the phone right now why would I be happy that they are eliminating it from the future phones. I don't want to get a tablet or an iPod touch because my phone is capable of doing all those things.

You do understand that you're the one getting played by having to buy a tablet or a dedicated mp3 player? Or having to pay for cloud storage and more data?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Sent from my Nexus 4

Man what who got taxes on there phone

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk HD

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
We know they are going to get rid of SD cards that's why we are mad. Just because they are doing it and not giving us the storage we previously had is not a reason to applaud them. You're out there talking like it's a good thing.

If I am able to do all of those things on the phone right now why would I be happy that they are eliminating it from the future phones. I don't want to get a tablet or an iPod touch because my phone is capable of doing all those things.

You do understand that you're the one getting played by having to buy a tablet or a dedicated mp3 player? Or having to pay for cloud storage and more data?

Didn't I say they will have 16gb and 32 gun models. Nexus line is a cheap line. Nexus 7 32gb cost 250$ and nexus 32 GB cost 500$. What am I missing

Sent from my Nexus 4