ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
i have over 40 gigs of music :yeshrug:
You and tons of other people breh

I know cats that refuse to update to the iPod Touch because the largest size is 64GB.

Like I said, when you can get 4G LTE at high speeds (and I'm not talking 10 Mbps) in the middle of Westbumblefukk, North Dakota then we'll talk about this Cloud/Cloud Music shyt.

nikkas talking about putting their shyt in the cloud and we don't even got high speed rail yet.

Rbk need to turn the Sci Fi Channel off breh and stop encouraging this nonsense :sitdown:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You and tons of other people breh

I know cats that refuse to update to the iPod Touch because the largest size is 64GB.

Like I said, when you can get 4G LTE at high speeds (and I'm not talking 10 Mbps) in the middle of Westbumblefukk, North Dakota then we'll talk about this Cloud/Cloud Music shyt.

nikkas talking about putting their shyt in the cloud and we don't even got high speed rail yet.

Rbk need to turn the Sci Fi Channel off breh and stop encouraging this nonsense :sitdown:

hey do you know when the nexus 4 is going to restock?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
hey do you know when the nexus 4 is going to restock?
:yeshrug:

Google said it's because LG ain't supplying them with that work. Perhaps they underestimated just how much people would be interested in the new Nexus line.

My guess is you order your shyt and cross your fingers.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Clouds are a conspiracy by the carriers + places like google to get people to upgrade plans to unlimited data.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
sd cards are the reason old devices are stuck on gingerbread bruh. I guess you never owned an EVO where you had 512 RAM and got the low memory error :upsetfavre:

MTP= enough space for new version of android. Whats so hard to understand. :lolbron:

Except that's complete bull. Sd cards = patent payments to Microsoft. Period. Google isn't interested in it.

Yes, an argument can be made that one continuous volume has it's advantages, but the sd card issue has absolutely nothing to do with upgrading phones to newer versions of android.

Yea, I was gonna say...

How can anyone really think that SD cards are the reason for updates being stalled when the community puts the latest software on these "old" phones and these same phones with cards run them flawlessly?

:snoop:

RBK be on some other shyt with the posting. Can't even call it trolling because he is dead ass serious.

I have a 64gb card in my EVO by the way. What I look like with only 16gb in 2013?

:childplease:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
N4 sitting in the ups facility at this very moment. Now to deal with this microsim bullsh!t.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
lol Sd cards have absolutely have nothing to do with updates. Some phone manufactures cheap out in putting low amounts of internal storage for apps. For example My step dad's Wildfire S only has 512 internal memory. Minus the OS it leaves only 150 MB of free space for apps.

After installing Facebook, angry birds and one or two more apps he is getting memory errors. This turns his perfectly capable phone to being useless for apps. My old mytouch 4g has 4 GB of internal memory which leaves 1.2 GB of space for apps with 40 apps on my phone I still have 430 Mb of app space left.

Where phone updates come into play the amount of memory that is partitioned for the OS. Each update of Android is bigger then the last because of more features being added not to mention the skin overlay that manufacturer but over android. So a phone like the Wildfire S will never get JB from HTC. I believe the cpu can run JB but it does not have the memory to fit the OS. Which again has nothing do with SD cards.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
1. SD Cards are not dead. Put the sherm sticks down.

2. The US is not ready for complete cloud service. The telecoms are trying to roll back unlimited internet like it's the 90's and shyt because the infrastructure they have built cannot handle the customers and they are not making enough money to support it.

We are a full decade or more away from not needing extra cards and discs and such. I know some of you are eager to have allllll your shyt just floating in the internet ready for consumption cause it sounds really cool and would make life easier but it's not happening in 2013.

You realize how absurd the shyt you're saying is? I have a 32GB card in my phone and it's almost full. That's not even a 1/3 of my music collection and the only thing on that card is mp3 files. Not FLAC, not AAC. MP3s.

Stop it. Ok? Just stop. For now this Cloud shyt is a niche service at best. Perhaps if Google launches it's mobile service in 2014 and it smashes its competitors like Google Fiber would do if it was'nt only in fukking Kansas, yeah sure. Til then? No.

Bro ecosystem = cloud. When you log into your Google account that's the cloud at work. U see how convenient it is not to resubmit your info every time you switch device. Offline capabilities will come with cloud system. Its already featured in Google services if you fail to see or use. I can put my files off so why you keep talking about data plans. I can put 5 albums or so offline for that day. I can put my important files off line + the 16gb of internal storage. SD card are done because Google killed them and apple don't use them. Non removable battery and SD cards are dead deal with it

Sent from my Nexus 4

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
As long as Verizon and AT&T continue to cap data, cloud service will never take off.

Cloud system is already here. Cloud storage is in effect. Nexus line is very popular so there goes y'all theory.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yea, I was gonna say...

How can anyone really think that SD cards are the reason for updates being stalled when the community puts the latest software on these "old" phones and these same phones with cards run them flawlessly?

:snoop:

RBK be on some other shyt with the posting. Can't even call it trolling because he is dead ass serious.

I have a 64gb card in my EVO by the way. What I look like with only 16gb in 2013?

:childplease:

Y'all pull out one thing and use it out of context. MTP = one storage unit. SD card = multiple storage unit which affects software updates. OK you dudes win I won't argue this shyt any further. SD cards are dead end of story. SD cards are put perfect but they can be stolen right ?? Android is maturing bro either hop off or go buy a windows phone. Nobody is complaining but the ones who want to put a million stolen files on their phone foh.

Sent from my Nexus 4

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
SD cards are not dead and the Cloud shyt is still very much in its infancy stages.

It does'nt matter if you can cache files for offline use, what if the files I need or want at that very moment aren't the ones I cached for offline use?

People will want what they want when they want it and unfortunately that's not possible yet. Not 100%. Not without kinks and caveats ie. service, speeds, etc. And thus it will not be used in the way that you're suggesting it will or can be used. We are years from that point.

The End.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
SD cards are not dead and the Cloud shyt is still very much in its infancy stages.

It does'nt matter if you can cache files for offline use, what if the files I need or want at that very moment aren't the ones I cached for offline use?

People will want what they want when they want it and unfortunately that's not possible yet. Not 100%. Not without kinks and caveats ie. service, speeds, etc.

The End.

You have 16 GB of storage on your phone what kind of elementary school convo is this. Learn to use your phone. Its a phone not a tablet. Tablet is a consumption device. Or buy an iPod touch. Go on WiFi or use your service and pin the file. You dudes have way too many excuses. OEM will continue to fukk android over with the way you dudes think. Cloud service is bad but I use dropbox every day. I use ever note every day. I use Google cloud every day. SD cards are dead. Samsung use them but Google stop supporting them so dont they expect any help when u have issues

Sent from my Nexus 4