2ed6faad42a2abea9fd017a88bb73b78.jpg

I'd cop one of these if they fit the phone with the bumper

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
sd cards are the reason old devices are stuck on gingerbread bruh. I guess you never owned an EVO where you had 512 RAM and got the low memory error :upsetfavre:

MTP= enough space for new version of android. Whats so hard to understand. :lolbron:

:what: Your stupidity is impeccable. MTP has nothing to do with internal storage. RAM has nothing to do with internal storage. MTP was made by Microsoft @Tha Snowman as a more locked down means of media transfer. Have you guys not touched the Zune?

It has zero to do with storage size. ZERO. Absolutely fukking zero. It's just a different way of transferring and accessing your data.

Dude just dribbles nonsense and the times he is right about anything is when he's copy/pasting articles from other sites. Yet some of ya'll still want to be fed misinformation. :upsetfavre:

Last edited by a moderator:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really need some ebooks brehs. Ain't nobody got one of those mega dumps that has like 200-300 Ebooks in the one file.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
:what: Your stupidity is impeccable. MTP has nothing to do with internal storage. RAM has nothing to do with internal storage. MTP was made by Microsoft @Tha Snowman as a more locked down means of media transfer. Have you guys not touched the Zune?

It has zero to do with storage size. ZERO. Absolutely fukking zero. It's just a different way of transferring and accessing your data.

Dude just dribbles nonsense and the times he is right about anything is when he's copy/pasting articles from other sites. Yet some of ya'll still want to be fed misinformation. :upsetfavre:

Jesus! MTP does play a part. U only need one storage unit instead of a few. Read the post again before attacking. SD card can be corrupted which hinders the phone. I'm not saying RAM and storage are the same thing. Go read why the nexus 4 don't have SD card. I'm not arguing with u dudes for over this again.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Last edited by a moderator:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Jesus! MTP does play a part. U only need one storage unit instead of a few. Read the post again before attacking. SD card can be corrupted which hinders the phone. I'm not saying RAM and storage are the same thing. Go read why the nexus 4 don't have SD card. I'm not arguing with u dudes for over this again.

Sent from my Nexus 4
I have read and heard the lame excuse as to why the Nexus 4 does not have an SD Card slot so fukk off.

"Internal" and non-removable storage can be corrupted as well. I have asked this question to you before and I will ask it again in 2013...why do you talk about things you clearly have no idea about? As someone said before there are advantages of having 1 large volume, but there are plenty of negatives as well as your narrow ass is not talking about. I LOVE the cloud and all the possibilities that come with it, but I am not about limits...never have and never will be. Big Internal Storage + SD Card slot = can't be fukked with.

Saying SD Cards are somewhat limiting updates is one of the dumbest things I have read in months. Considering I read many of the posts in this thread by you that is saying something. Something tells me that if Google and LG decided to put an SD card in the Nexus 4 you would have been JUST fine with it. NOBODY is above criticism

Maybe I shouldn't throw Windows 8 on my desktop because I have 2 hard drives in there and will mess something up :snoop:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
I have read and heard the lame excuse as to why the Nexus 4 does not have an SD Card slot so fukk off.

"Internal" and non-removable storage can be corrupted as well. I have asked this question to you before and I will ask it again in 2013...why do you talk about things you clearly have no idea about? As someone said before there are advantages of having 1 large volume, but there are plenty of negatives as well as your narrow ass is not talking about. I LOVE the cloud and all the possibilities that come with it, but I am not about limits...never have and never will be. Big Internal Storage + SD Card slot = can't be fukked with.

Saying SD Cards are somewhat limiting updates is one of the dumbest things I have read in months. Considering I read many of the posts in this thread by you that is saying something. Something tells me that if Google and LG decided to put an SD card in the Nexus 4 you would have been JUST fine with it. NOBODY is above criticism

Maybe I shouldn't throw Windows 8 on my desktop because I have 2 hard drives in there and will mess something up :snoop:

Are you an engineer?? Google stopped supporting the SD card years ago. SD cards are a security risk. SD cards are not reliable. U don't know where the files are stored. Its a messy experience. Read the post again bro. Go ask HTC why the thunderbolt or sony their 2012 phones won't get JB. Hardware is fine to run on. All i buy from now on are nexus devices so i wont ever use an sd card again. 16gb is enough for me. SD cards are dead sorry nig

Sent from my Nexus 4

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
No way you can say SD cards are obsolete unless Google are willing to push phones that come with 64gb of storage and are affordable.

That cloud shyt is fun and all, but not everyone has the best wireless service. I'm on Sprint and I barely get 4G anywhere, so I keep most of my music etc. on my sd card. I've been overseas for a week now and I still access my music and movies because I have them on my SD card, no internet needed.

Google is hustling backwards thinking that Google Music and other cloud services are going to take over. The other day I made a new workout playlist and I tried to access it with nike+, but the app said I may not be able to access some playlists in their app anymore, I have to go on google music and play it there, then switch back to the app. I said :childplease: . I'm on airplane mode they need to chill.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
what is the best sega genesis emulator on droid?

I got this genplusdroid off the market but the audio is shyt. not to mention it won't save states.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
No way you can say SD cards are obsolete unless Google are willing to push phones that come with 64gb of storage and are affordable.

That cloud shyt is fun and all, but not everyone has the best wireless service. I'm on Sprint and I barely get 4G anywhere, so I keep most of my music etc. on my sd card. I've been overseas for a week now and I still access my music and movies because I have them on my SD card, no internet needed.

Google is hustling backwards thinking that Google Music and other cloud services are going to take over. The other day I made a new workout playlist and I tried to access it with nike+, but the app said I may not be able to access some playlists in their app anymore, I have to go on google music and play it there, then switch back to the app. I said :childplease: . I'm on airplane mode they need to chill.

Pin the files to offline what's so hard about this??? The files are cache on the device. SD cards are dead plain and simple. Whatever Samsung want to continue using them that's their call but Google no longer support it on android. Cloud is the future. Its the battle of the cloud. U dont need 64gb on a phone. Curve your user habits. Its a phone. They want u to buy a tablet also. Google is a business not your best friend. For 550$ u get a phone and a tablet. Life is grand. Google want to sell you content because they make 0$ from licensing android to OEM.

Sent from my Nexus 4

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
1. SD Cards are not dead. Put the sherm sticks down.

2. The US is not ready for complete cloud service. The telecoms are trying to roll back unlimited internet like it's the 90's and shyt because the infrastructure they have built cannot handle the customers and they are not making enough money to support it.

We are a full decade or more away from not needing extra cards and discs and such. I know some of you are eager to have allllll your shyt just floating in the internet ready for consumption cause it sounds really cool and would make life easier but it's not happening in 2013.

You realize how absurd the shyt you're saying is? I have a 32GB card in my phone and it's almost full. That's not even a 1/3 of my music collection and the only thing on that card is mp3 files. Not FLAC, not AAC. MP3s.

Stop it. Ok? Just stop. For now this Cloud shyt is a niche service at best. Perhaps if Google launches it's mobile service in 2014 and it smashes its competitors like Google Fiber would do if it was'nt only in fukking Kansas, yeah sure. Til then? No.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
1. SD Cards are not dead. Put the sherm sticks down.

2. The US is not ready for complete cloud service. The telecoms are trying to roll back unlimited internet like it's the 90's and shyt because the infrastructure they have built cannot handle the customers and they are not making enough money to support it.

We are a full decade or more away from not needing extra cards and discs and such. I know some of you are eager to have allllll your shyt just floating in the internet ready for consumption cause it sounds really cool and would make life easier but it's not happening in 2012.

You realize how absurd the shyt you're saying is? I have a 32GB card in my phone and it's almost full. That's not even a 1/3 of my music collection and the only thing on that card is mp3 files. Not FLAC, not AAC. MP3s.

Stop it. Ok? Just stop.

i have over 40 gigs of music :yeshrug: