NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Heard there is difficulty getting the Nexus 4....what's the highest selling Android phone this year? Galaxy S3?

yeah not even close im talking about like over 12 million more then the next. hell i think the note 2 has moved 6 million,

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Heard there is difficulty getting the Nexus 4....what's the highest selling Android phone this year? Galaxy S3?

Nexus 4 ain't been out long enough, they probably only manufactured so much by now. Even so s3 is marketed for everyone on every carrier, a unlocked phone like the nexus could never catch up but who knows...this is the first nexus to ever sell out and has been sold out since Nov. And the price :lawd:

Hard Hitta

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Battle Crack, MI
I'm trying to get a couple s2s for me and my girl. I got an iPhone 5s... Think I could get that off Craigslist either by trade or sellin the iPhone and coppin the s2's (how much are they going for with the s3 out now)

And I just got a galaxy2tab , anyone have one of these?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn I can't believe some people still ain't got their nexus 4's yet... I really feel bad for y'all... I'd be pissed!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Damn I can't believe some people still ain't got their nexus 4's yet... I really feel bad for y'all... I'd be pissed!

I'm beyond pissed.. I can't even cancel my order and go get a Note II

I was gonna give my rooted GNex to the woman as a Xmas gift
and keep the N4

Well fawk Christmas now..I had to tell her I got this Nexus 7 for "us"

*ugh*

All I know is at some point in the unknown distant future a $380.00 charge will randomly appear on my credit card

And it will include a charge for " expedited" shipping .. what a muhfukkin joke

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm beyond pissed.. I can't even cancel my order and go get a Note II

I was gonna give my rooted GNex to the woman as a Xmas gift
and keep the N4

Well fawk Christmas now..I had to tell her I got this Nexus 7 for "us"

*ugh*

All I know is at some point in the unknown distant future a $380.00 charge will randomly appear on my credit card

And it will include a charge for " expedited" shipping .. what a muhfukkin joke

I JUST got a rebate deposit into my account like a week ago for the shipping charges on mine... It will take a while but they will take off shipping/refund shipping.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
which phone you guys think is better? the GS3 or the nexus 4?

Well they both have their strengths, Ive had both..the gs3 is all around the better phone because of expandable storage and removable battery. The nexus 4 is personally the best phone I've ever had, it looks and feel great and its super fast if you dont mind hspa+ instead of lte (which is still ridiculously fast on T-Mobile). Nexus 4 is also future proof because Google will pretty much always update it on time until the hardware cannot support it anymore. The gs3 is still struggling with carrier updates and bloatware, it will be replaced next year by the s4 and the updates will most likely just stop. The screen is light years better on the nexus 4 for the simple fact you can view it directly in the sun unlike the s3 which is annoying. Also, the nexus is has more Google play support...I've yet to see a app this phone cannot support unlike the gs3. Both great phones but the nexus 4 is on another level for me. :takedat:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
They definitely need to do it a different way next time.

name me another company that sold a high end unlock phone for 350$ in their online store. There is no way to make this better. People lined up at stores for jordan releases because of the limit supply. Nexus products wont be sold in bulk. It shows that people fionally woke up and are leaving the major carriers. Google dont care if you didnt get a nexus 4 or not.