Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
They need to advertise it next year and have it in stores

My phone gets delivered today

thats like saying amazon should put their stuff in wal mart :deadmanny:

Google have motorola to put in stores. Nexus should never be on any US carriers. It should remain unlock. on carriers the phone would be the real price of 650$ with a 2 year contract. Its sold in t-mobile stores in limited supply

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
I am waiting on the accessories for the nexus line. Its my main issue with the nexus brand. There is no wireless orb in sight and no docks. I dont get it. I think all the accessories would be made at the same time as the phone and tablet.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
ROM Manager 5.5.0.8 Features A Download Server That Allows You To Easily Transfer Backups To Your PC Over Wi-Fi

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.koushikdutta.rommanager

nexusae0_Screenshot_2012-12-24-09-46-35_thumb.png

this new feature enables a download server on your phone that can easily be accessed over Wi-Fi from your PC. Using it couldn't be easier, either – simply jump into the Manage Backups menu, hit the option to Download Backups, and that's basically it. Enter the IP address into the address bar of your favorite browser, and away you go.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
name me another company that sold a high end unlock phone for 350$ in their online store. There is no way to make this better. People lined up at stores for jordan releases because of the limit supply. Nexus products wont be sold in bulk. It shows that people fionally woke up and are leaving the major carriers. Google dont care if you didnt get a nexus 4 or not.

Oh my god quit fukking crying every time somebody mentions the nexus 4 release...shut the fukk up...they released a statement apologizing for the sporatic inventory...GOOGLE DID..they acknowledged it could've been done better...what does that tell you?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Oh my god quit fukking crying every time somebody mentions the nexus 4 release...shut the fukk up...they released a statement apologizing for the sporatic inventory...GOOGLE DID..they acknowledged it could've been done better...what does that tell you?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

I'm not bytching bro. I'm saying it is what it is. LG can't keep up. Why should LG create 5 million nexus and sell them for 350$. When they have the optimus G that cost 650$ to make. I don't blame LG one bit. It was a limited release. You will get one when the time comes. That's been my stance from day 1. If this was a Motorola nexus then I could see how Google could of done things differently. Google relying on other OEM will never make the nexus launch smooth.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
dudes are upselling the fukk out of those OEM n4 bumpers..shyt pisses me off. dude selling em for $50 each...foh

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm trying to get a couple s2s for me and my girl. I got an iPhone 5s... Think I could get that off Craigslist either by trade or sellin the iPhone and coppin the s2's (how much are they going for with the s3 out now)

And I just got a galaxy2tab , anyone have one of these?

sell that iphone for $350 get that new nexus 4 , the S2 is dirt cheap if you look around