Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Hojoki

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hojoki.mobile.android

hojoki-630.jpg

Pitch: Make all your cloud apps work as one. Get push notifications and discuss your work as it happens. Works with Google Drive & Calendar, Dropbox, Evernote and 20+ other productivity apps.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn Thursday I unrooted my phone to get the update just realized one of my favorite apps is a rooted app. I love this galaxy note 2.

But somebody let me know what are ya'll using to stream videos and movies let me eat brehs. I got this HSPA I need to use it. Also recommend me some apps. I'm not even a newb just want to hear some of ya'll suggestions.

I am liking spotify and pageonce to manage my bills and chump change.

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Damn Thursday I unrooted my phone to get the update just realized one of my favorite apps is a rooted app. I love this galaxy note 2.

But somebody let me know what are ya'll using to stream videos and movies let me eat brehs. I got this HSPA I need to use it. Also recommend me some apps. I'm not even a newb just want to hear some of ya'll suggestions.

I am liking spotify and pageonce to manage my bills and chump change.

TV stream is good. Pm me if u want it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
LG reveals redesigned Google TVs for 2013, expands lineup with new sizes

8297993113_41e3e30282_large_verge_medium_landscape.jpg

In 2011, Eric Schmidt predicted that Google TV would be on a 'majority' of new TVs by summer of this year, and while his vision didn't play out, Google could get closer to that goal a year later than expected. LG announced today that it will extend its selection of Google TV panels, which currently includes 47- and 55-inch models, to a total of five televisions — adding 42-, 50-, and 60-inch options. LG has also refreshed the hardware design of its Smart TVs, with a thin bezel and talon-like support legs. The new televisions will ship with Google TV 3.0, as well as built-in OnLive support, which was already added to LG's G2 series of Smart TVs with Google TV in November. The company plans to show off the new sets at CES 2013, and we'll be there to let you know how they look.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
:ohlawd: trust me breh i have had this argument a million times with them, all they tell me is that was part of my contract when i signed up 4 years ago when i got my HTC G2 , which i later on got robbed for

Ok bruh I'm lost the HTC G2 is only 2 yrs old, so maybe that's a misprint on your behalf. You could have always changed plans, to a classic plan or switched over to a value plan since you should be at the end of your contract now.

:sadcam: believe it or not i have been like this for the past 2 years, and i make it work for the most part , since i have wifi @ home and had it when i was in school PLUS the biggest fact is the phone i got

t449_400x400_large1_cf.jpg

That phone posted is not a G2 your contradicting yourself seriously, get your info straight. Simple mobile is cool but understand the $40 plan only has 2gb of 3g data aka cap at 250 kbps download speed. The $50 plan has full speed HSPA+ speeds.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
That phone posted is not a G2 your contradicting yourself seriously, get your info straight. Simple mobile is cool but understand the $40 plan only has 2gb of 3g data aka cap at 250 kbps download speed. The $50 plan has full speed HSPA+ speeds.

He doesn't have the G2 is what he's saying. I still remember him looking for a phone back on SOHH. The phone he has now is what he linked which was like $100. Just to hold him over till the contract is done.

I'd just do the 100min/5GB data prepaid online plan and get outta that contract and eat the ETF.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ok bruh I'm lost the HTC G2 is only 2 yrs old, so maybe that's a misprint on your behalf. You could have always changed plans, to a classic plan or switched over to a value plan since you should be at the end of your contract now.

:sadcam: believe it or not i have been like this for the past 2 years, and i make it work for the most part , since i have wifi @ home and had it when i was in school PLUS the biggest fact is the phone i got

t449_400x400_large1_cf.jpg

yea the phone i posted which is the phone i have now is samsung dart , never said it was a G2, said the G2 was my previous phone ,ya came out 2 ago that was my mistake

yea i understand the speeds and am cool with it , like i said am going to be using the Dart which is not a top of line phone , so even if i had unlimited data with hspa + speeds i wouldn't be able to take advantage of it

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
is there any nexus 10 vs Asus Transformer Infinity video? i thought we would get an onslaught of these comparison but i cant find one video on YouTube. these vlogger is slipping.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
is there any nexus 10 vs Asus Transformer Infinity video? i thought we would get an onslaught of these comparison but i cant find one video on YouTube. the vlogger is slipping.

nah otr its really just going to be whats the difference with hardware they both damn near run stock.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok

yea the phone i posted which is the phone i have now is samsung dart , never said it was a G2, said the G2 was my previous phone ,ya came out 2 ago that was my mistake

yea i understand the speeds and am cool with it , like i said am going to be using the Dart which is not a top of line phone , so even if i had unlimited data with hspa + speeds i wouldn't be able to take advantage of it

Ok gotya, Im waiting on the Nexus 4 myself.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Heard there is difficulty getting the Nexus 4....what's the highest selling Android phone this year? Galaxy S3?