Daps
Reppin
NULL
:youngsabo: Tmo doesnt have unlimited calls/text + 250mb data (ya i know :scusthov: ) for $40 / month , simple does

am getting raped something bad by tmo right now i pay $90 a month for that ^^^ same exact plan with only 200mb of data

ive slowly weened myself off using heavy data when am not home

How the fukk you paying 90 when I'm paying 60-70 minus my discount for unlimited text, unlimited talk, data (throttled after 2/5gigs)? That's T-Mobile monthly.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:youngsabo: Tmo doesnt have unlimited calls/text + 250mb data (ya i know :scusthov: ) for $40 / month , simple does

am getting raped something bad by tmo right now i pay $90 a month for that ^^^ same exact plan with only 200mb of data

ive slowly weened myself off using heavy data when am not home

:why: :facepalm: why is the gawd of gsdg only getting 200mb of data a month. How did we let this happen

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How the fukk you paying 90 when I'm paying 60-70 minus my discount for unlimited text, unlimited talk, data (throttled after 2/5gigs)? That's T-Mobile monthly.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

:ohlawd: trust me breh i have had this argument a million times with them, all they tell me is that was part of my contract when i signed up 4 years ago when i got my HTC G2 , which i later on got robbed for

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:why: :facepalm: why is the gawd of gsdg only getting 200mb of data a month. How did we let this happen

:sadcam: believe it or not i have been like this for the past 2 years, and i make it work for the most part , since i have wifi @ home and had it when i was in school PLUS the biggest fact is the phone i got

t449_400x400_large1_cf.jpg

:shaq2: really dont need unlimited data on this powerhouse

am chillin for now though , will cop a nexus 4 when the time is right

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
the sound quality isnt ham :huhldup: for the most part

i use it on my tablet sometimes

i made a couple of test calls last night it was fine, them made a 30 min call this morning and didnt have no issue , so cant say nothing bad for now, plus i have very very good wifi signal

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the sound quality isnt ham :huhldup: for the most part

i use it on my tablet sometimes

Mine usually sounds fine on my WiFi at home. You need a fast connection though, and at least four bars hspa+ if you using data

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I use it on comcast high speed, the sound quality is usually reported on the other end of the line...

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
More than one-third of U.S. households have completely ditched landlines for wireless :heh:
Forget the “post-PC era“: We’re very close to hitting the post-landline era. The Center for Disease Control has released some preliminary results from its National Health Interview Survey for 2012 and has found that 35.8% of American households no longer have any sort of landline telephone in their houses and rely exclusively upon wireless. What’s more, just under 16% of American households said they “received all or almost all calls on wireless telephones despite also having a landline telephone,” meaning that more than half of all American households either have no landline service at all or have a landline service but rely almost exclusively on wireless. This trend is only likely to accelerate as well, since more than 40% of Americans ages 18 and younger have ditched landline service all together, significantly higher than the 34% of all American adults who have done the same.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Huawei Ascend Mate phone with 6.1-inch 1080p display revealed

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sdOttZJo-o"]å?Žä¸º HUAWEI 余承东 6.1寸全高清大å±?手机 - YouTube[/ame]

huawei-Ascend.jpg

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Google Shopping manager says search giant has no plans to enter the retail business

android-smartphone-shopping.jpg

Google is a company known for jumping into completely new businesses, surprising the entire industry. The company is also known to discontinue those businesses when it doesn’t get the results it was hoping for, but that’s not what this post is about.

In an interview with AllThingsD, Google Shopping’s VP of product management Sameer Samat revealed that, despite some predictions, the company has no plans to enter the retail business.

Samat said in the interview “we aren’t planning on being a retailer. We don’t view being a retailer right now as the right decision.” But this claim looks a bit off when we see Google’s recent acquisitions, which suggest that the company is working on building an infrastructure for selling physical items through online stores. The company recently bought Bufferbox, a locker service that provides consumers storage boxes where customers can have their stuff delivered.

On this particular acquisition, Samat said that BufferBox has nothing to do with Google becoming a retailer. According to him, Google purchased the company in order to help other retailers become more competitive. He explained, “we are trying to provide a level playing field for retailers”. He added that there are some companies that have managed to do tech as well as retail well and said “How’s the rest of the retail world going to hit that bar?”

Samat is obviously hinting at Amazon. Jeff Bezos’ company not only has a huge retail business, but also makes its own devices some of which are powered by Google’s own Android OS.

Samat notes that its not Google’s aim to become a retailer itself, but the tech giant wants to help smaller companies compete with big players who have set the bar high. He said “I think it’s great that Amazon and others, like Rakuten, are upping the bar,” and Google wants to “create a level playing field”.

According to AllThingsD, Google has made several changes to its site to improve the overall shopping experience. These include an imaging system that allows users to create 360-degree images of their products, such as this Lego kit.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Apple App Store vs Google Play: year-end trends and statistics

google-vs-apple-app-store.jpg

Distimo, an app market data and analytics company, has released a very interesting report into this year’s performance of the Apple App Store and Google Play. They’ve collected a ton of data on various aspects of each store: total revenue, the most popular download types, rate of growth, and a load of other stuff. So, let’s break down their report and look at some of the really interesting points.

Just how big is the app market?

According to the report there are now over 700,000 different applications available across both the Apple and Google platforms, and with the total market estimated to be worth around $22 billion we can safely assume that it’s a pretty huge market. It appears to be growing pretty quickly too, with the increasing adoption of tablets over traditional PCs, more and more users are getting their applications from app stores rather than traditional retailers.

The United States is still the largest market, followed by Japan, the UK and Australia. Google Play appears to be doing exceptionally well in Japan, where it sells almost as many apps as it does in the US, and it’s also doing incredible well in South Korea.

What are the most popular apps?

Distimo have collected the total number of app sales into various categories. We can see that gaming is by far the most popular, in terms of downloads, and generates the most revenue out of all the different app types.

google vs apple revenue by category

This isn’t really surprising when you consider the popularity of games like Draw Something or Grand Theft Auto. In fact, you can even check for yourself — if you browse the highest grossing apps on Google Play, the entire list is pretty much full of games. Widgets and entertainment are the second largest categories, with news being one of the smallest.

The trend seems to be that most apps are moving towards in-app purchasing, such as games that are free to play but let you buy upgrades. 69% of all apps generated their revenue from these types of transactions in 2012. Interestingly though, 35% of the revenue from the top 10 publishers was made by up front, one off fees, so in-app purchases don’t necessarily appear to be the most profitable way of generating revenue.

Who makes the most money?

Well, Apple definitely win this round; they more than quadruple the average daily revenue of the Google Play store. On an average day in November this year, the Apple App Store managed to pull in $15 Million, while Google Play only managed an average daily revenue of $3.5 Million. Those are still quite astonishing daily figures, but Google appears to be quite a long way behind its rival.

It also appears that Google Play is the slightly more expensive of the two. Perhaps lower prices on the Play store would encourage more customers to part with their money.

However when you look at the growth figures, over the past 4 months (August to November) Google grew at a rate of 43% in the world’s 20 largest counties, where as the Apple App Store only managed a 21% growth over the same period. When we look at the whole year, it appears that Apple managed growth of 51%, but sadly Distimo doesn’t have any figures to compare this figure against for Google.

When we look at growth on a region by region basis, the two platforms are showing slightly differently growth rates among their top five countries.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
[ame=http://youtu.be/uCGAisbUC8Q]Improve Google Nexus 4 Screen Colors with Display Control App - YouTube[/ame]