Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
yooo do those power saving apps actually work?
Depends on what you are turning off. Sync, display brightness, 4g radio, and WiFi are the battery killers

Sent from my LG Nitro using Tapatalk breh

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm starting to get hot when I see all these window products advertisements in shows like green arrow and burn notice. Why can't damn Sonny or sweet dee have a galaxy note or galaxy s3? :childplease:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Sammy have a galaxy note 10.1 xmas commercial running all over the NBA games >>>

Google is the one who need to toss their ads on TV

The nexus 4 commercial by LG is dope

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sammy have a galaxy note 10.1 xmas commercial running all over the NBA games >>>

Google is the one who need to toss their ads on TV

The nexus 4 commercial by LG is dope

I am talking about in show advertising. I do see commercials. sHAMLESS product placement. Damn Michael passing the lumia 920 to kima.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
and who the hell pay attention to product placement on tv shows bruh. Sammie is killing windows phone bruh. I see the optimus G all day on TV also

[ame=http://youtu.be/UqI_IgOJgok]Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/ksZhJc0eal0]Sprint: LG Optimus G - What You Want, When You Want - YouTube[/ame]

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Google search trial now finds your Gmail receipts, hotel and restaurant reservations

Google has expanded its Gmail search integration to cover selected receipts, events, hotels, and restaurant bookings. The new features are available to anyone participating in Google's field trial, and add to the recently announced flight tracker, Drive, and email search features.

Just as Google demonstrated with its flight tracker feature back in August, the new additions to the field trial are triggered by simple search terms like "my purchases," "my hotel reservations," or "my events." Google will then pull the relevant information from your Gmail account and display it in a box above or to the right of your search results. The new features are available only to users that live in the US with gmail.com addresses, but if you meet the criteria you can sign up here.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
The Slow history of Android handset updates :steviej:

HTC fared the best when it came to updating its devices, with an average time of 4.8 months, although Samsung’s updating schedule dramatically improved with its Galaxy S III smartphone, which was updated in an average of four and a half months. Overall the company updated its devices in an average of 6.9 months, better than Motorola and LG, which averaged 8.6 months and 11.8 months, respectively. Motorola does not plan to update the DROID 3, Atrix 4G and Photon 4G, however, which is a reason for concern.

On the carrier side of things, T-Mobile was found to be the most reliable with an average time of 5.8 months for updating devices. Sprint is the second best with an average of 6.5 months and unsurprisingly AT&T and Verizon are found at the bottom of the pack with average times of 7.8 months and 8 months, respectively.

In the end, if you are looking for a smartphone that will always be up-to-date with the latest version of Android, a Nexus device is your best bet. The unlocked version of the Galaxy Nexus receives its updates directly from Google, while the Sprint and Verizon variants experienced an average update time of only 2.5 months.

lg-update1.png

motorola-update-f.png

samsung-update-f.png

htc-update-f2.png

verizon-update-f3.png

att-update-2.png

sprint-update-f.png

tmobile-update.png

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
:russ: I went to walmart , bought one of those $30 prepaid phones and took the sim and activator out and took the phone back. Problem solved ...now I'm eating off that $30 plan