GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
False, Google voice work over wifi and over carrier network. SMS only work with Network service thats why it has to die. You actually think GV dont work over carrier network lol. SMS is trashhh :laugh:

What if you don't have wifi or a 3G/LTE signal?

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Then neither gv or Stock messager will work without wifi or cellular service. If im in a building that have no phone service then i can use my work wifi or wifi anywhere to text with GV. THats why GV >>

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If I turn off my mobile network, I can still send and receive texts on my phone breh. It doesn't use the 3G for that.

:beli:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Thank you T-MO

T-Mobile ends 2012 by launching 14 more 1900MHz HSPA+ markets

* New York, including The Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island
* Newark, N.J., including the surrounding cities of East Orange, Elizabeth, Jersey City, North Bergen, Paterson and Union City
* Boston and Cambridge, Mass., including the surrounding cities of Amherst, Andover, Arlington, Bedford, Belmont, Billerica, Braintree, Brockton, Brookline, Burlington, Canton, Chelmsford, Chelsea, Chicopee, Dedham, Everett, Framingham, Hadley, Holbrook, Holyoke, Lawrence, Lexington, Lowell, Ludlow, Lynn, Malden, Marblehead, Medford, Melrose, Metheun, Milton, Nahant, Natick, Needham, Newton, Quincy, Reading, Revere, Salem, Saugus, Sommerville, Stoneham, Swampscott, Tewksbury, Wakefield, Walpole, Waltham, Watertown, Weston, Westwood, Weymouth, Wilmington, Winchester, Winthrop and Woburn
* Springfield, Mass.
* Providence, R.I., including the surrounding cities of Cranston, North Providence, Pawtucket and Warren
* Philadelphia
* Detroit and Warren, Mich., including the surrounding cities of Dearborn, Romulus, Royal Oak, Sterling Heights and Troy
* Dallas, including the surrounding cities of Arlington, Carrolton, The Colony, Denton, Farmers Branch, Flower Mound, Frisco, Garland, Grand Prairie, Irving, Lancaster, Lewisville, McKinney, Mesquite, Plano, Richardson, Rowlett and Southlake
* Fort Worth, Texas, including the surrounding cities of Keller and Mansfield
* Austin, Texas, including the surrounding city of Round Rock
* San Antonio
* Tampa, Fla., including the surrounding cities of Clearwater, Largo, Safety Harbor, St. Petersburg and Vinoy Park

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
If I turn off my mobile network, I can still send and receive texts on my phone breh. It doesn't use the 3G for that.

:beli:

so you can text while your phone is in airplane mode?? How is that possible when sms uses the phone service ahha

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
so you can text while your phone is in airplane mode?? How is that possible when sms uses the phone service ahha

:what:

Turning off my mobile data, and putting my phone in airplane mode are 2 different things breh.

You can turn off your mobile data and still get calls and texts. I thought this was well known by now.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
:what:

Turning off my mobile data, and putting my phone in airplane mode are 2 different things breh.

You can turn off your mobile data and still get calls and texts. I thought this was well known by now.

my point was if you put your phone in airplane mode and turn on wifi to save battery life you still can use google voice which make it superior to sms, MMS work with gv if you use sprint. All the other carriers blocked MMS. Google bandoned the project because of carrier bullshyt same as google wallet :snoop:

My other point is google have a smash on their hands :lawd:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Thank You Based T-Mobile.

2 weeks of having my Nexus 4 side by side with my Sprint GS3 and I don't even wanna use my Samsung. :wow:

I dont know if it's touchwiz or what, but if I dont touch my phone at all, the battery goes down 40% at the least after 8 hours of being idle. With my Nexus 4, I've lasted at least day and half with moderate use. No unaccounted for battery drain, HSPA+ speeds are lovely, and stock android 4.2 is the best.

:blessed: