Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank You Based T-Mobile.

2 weeks of having my Nexus 4 side by side with my Sprint GS3 and I don't even wanna use my Samsung. :wow:

I dont know if it's touchwiz or what, but if I dont touch my phone at all, the battery goes down 40% at the least after 8 hours of being idle. With my Nexus 4, I've lasted at least day and half with moderate use. No unaccounted for battery drain, HSPA+ speeds are lovely, and stock android 4.2 is the best.

:blessed:

Yeah the battery life has been a pleasant surprise for an android phone.

Especially compared to the Verizon nexus :gag:

e G o Maniac

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

2 weeks of having my Nexus 4 side by side with my Sprint GS3 and I don't even wanna use my Samsung. :wow:

I dont know if it's touchwiz or what, but if I dont touch my phone at all, the battery goes down 40% at the least after 8 hours of being idle. With my Nexus 4, I've lasted at least day and half with moderate use. No unaccounted for battery drain, HSPA+ speeds are lovely, and stock android 4.2 is the best.

Have you downloaded GSam to see what could be causing the drain?

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
okay wtf yall, i got my nexus 4...shyt is pure piff. But ive been trying to get this $30 plan from tmobile, already got a sim with my number ported over but i can't use a already activated sim to get the plan? :wtf: someone please enlighten me

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Its your battery. Smh. My phone can sit idle w10 plus hours with a max of 10% battery lost.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Have you downloaded GSam to see what could be causing the drain?

It was media server process running even when I had google music closed. Touchwiz don't play well w google music from ehat I can tell

Its your battery. Smh. My phone can sit idle w10 plus hours with a max of 10% battery lost.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Not my battery. Its shytty Sprint service always having my phone search for a decent signal

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
okay wtf yall, i got my nexus 4...shyt is pure piff. But ive been trying to get this $30 plan from tmobile, already got a sim with my number ported over but i can't use a already activated sim to get the plan? :wtf: someone please enlighten me

why not just get a new sim cardthen try to port the number to that sim card

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
why not just get a new sim cardthen try to port the number to that sim card

They won't allow you to I heard. I don't want to have to wait for a Sim card in a mail I need my shyt on tonight, makes no since I already have one

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
They won't allow you to I heard. I don't want to have to wait for a Sim card in a mail I need my shyt on tonight, makes no since I already have one

Make life easier for yourself. Order a new sim card and kill the drama :heh:

Prepaid 30$ is not a t-mobile regular plan for tmobile subscribers. Its for unlock phones. You want to switch from tmobile plan to prepaid. Unless you are free from your contract then its not so easy

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
[ame=http://youtu.be/VuNTL3YYi5c]Google Search App: Interview - YouTube[/ame]

[ame]http://youtu.be/2HQkugdXyHY[/ame]

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Boost Mobile Will Start Throttling Data Speeds For Users Who Exceed The Data Cap :aicmon:
Boost Mobile will begin throttling data speeds for users who exceed the 2.5GB/month data cap. This new regulation will start on January 20th, and will supposedly only affect a small percentage of users. When a user exceeds the 2.5GB cap for that month, their speed will be reduced down to 256kbps. That will result in almost unusable data

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Samsung Audio Dock Leaked, Offers Many Connectivity Options

SamsungSoundDock-660x309.png

When it comes to Android docks, the market is very sparse. There are Bluetooth speakers, but some people want to just plug their phone into a dock and forget about it. Samsung seems to be creating one of these docks, as SamMobile has leaked images of it. The unique thing about this dock is that it offers three different ways of connecting your phone: Bluetooth 3.0, 3.5mm in, and a micro USB port you can just stick your phone on. Of course, your phone must support audio out through micro USB, but Samsung devices support it. Even if it doesn’t, you can use Bluetooth and have the USB port charge your device. Here are some more specs:

* USB Audio Class
* Universal dock station
* Bluetooth version 3.0
* Power: 6W (3W x 2)
* Power volume button
* Charging Port
* 3.5mm Audio Plug-in

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Google Doesn’t Plan On Becoming A Retailer, Despite Moving Into The Sales Space
Google has been moving into the retail space quite fast recently. With Google Shopping allowing people to search through products, and Google Wallet has allowed you to buy things easier, only taking one click and feeling little consequence, they seem to have quite the fondness for selling products. They’ve also been working on selling their own Nexus devices, like the Nexus 4, 7, and 10. They’ve opened a store for devices and accessories, and they’ve been fairly successful with it aside from the mess of a Nexus 4 launch.

However, in an interview, Google Shopping VP Sameer Samat has said “We aren’t planning on being a retailer… We don’t view being a retailer right now as the right decision.” He says that Google Shopping is meant to help other retailers, not help Google become one. Looking at the Nexus 4 launch, it’s fairly obvious that Google doesn’t yet have enough experience to become a retailer anyway, but we hope that they’ll improve their sales techniques soon.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

Need to have a new activation, and the plans only comes online.

Order a prepaid SIM from T-Mobile. I got mine in 2 days via web purchase.