Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
yeah i got the n4, i have great speeds where im at now but im looking at the map rohiggidy posted of where im moving to and it doesnt look good. i guess i could switch to AT&T prepaid if i need to. being off contract im going to be tempted to get a new phone next year :yeshrug:

took less than 24 hours

3G/4G smartphone signal strength*
See your smartphone coverage on T-Mobile's network.

There is a 4G to 2G....aka 3G =4G
http://www.t-mobile.com/coverage/pcc.aspx/

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nexus 4 with LTE on Rogers. :sadcam:

12+-+1

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
4G is what you look for..its a hybrid between 4G and 3G

I got updated to 4g but I really think I need to allow HSPA+ you think that will help. I put it on 3G only for my battery life because we didnt have 4g.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
I got updated to 4g but I really think I need to allow HSPA+ you think that will help. I put it on 3G only for my battery life because we didnt have 4g.

You mean LTE?? because HSPA+ is 4G also. AT&T has 3 network 3G, HSPA+ and LTE. t-mo & AT&T call their HSPA+ network 4G because of the speed it can reach. I think samsung took away the abaility to switch between LTE and 3g....should be in settings more mobile

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Why would you do that when you have LTE and HSPA+. 3G will drain your battery quicker. The note 2 should last you all day. Bring a charger to work if necessary or have a car charger

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why would you do that when you have LTE and HSPA+. 3G will drain your battery quicker. The note 2 should last you all day. Bring a charger to work if necessary or have a car charger

I didnt until yesterday. :stylin:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
More Info on the X Phone

I heard about an upcoming phone that moto is going to use as their flagship phone in the first half of 2013. This is from a very reputable source.

Apparently this phone is called the "X Phone" or something along those lines and has buttons on the back of the phone. He said that a camera button is in the middle of the phone with volume up and down buttons on both sides of it all on the back face of the phone. He said it is supposed to be more ergonomic while holding the phone.

He also said that the phone is going to get every piece premium piece of technology that moto has, so you can expect a quad core processor (s4 pro likely), 2 GB ram, LTE, Maxx style battery etc.

He also talked a lot about the phone having a ton of new voice command features and swiping gestures to accomplish tasks. He said the idea of this phone is to completely change the way we ergonomically have to interact with our phones. I.e. that it would take less than two seconds from the phone being in the pocket to using the camera. These features would be built on top of android as a stand alone proprietary suite app so that moto can be dedicated to updating to all new google updates in 3 months or less.

When I asked about a moto nexus he said there is currently no plans as everything they have is being put into this phone, we can expect a massive ad campaign for it in 2013 to promote it. He also said that while it sounds terrible once you hold one and see how it works you will like it a lot more.

bsmooth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have an option between HTC One S and a RAZR HD, any of y'all give me suggestion or school me on the differences?

Outside of texting/calling primary uses will mostly be internet browsing and listening to music.