TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
Just copped a Nexus 7 for my girl's christmas present...where can I cop some accessories? I'm going to be borrowing her tablet alot:lolbron::mjpls:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Falcon Pro is the Best Twitter app hands down. The inline browser + scrolling+ expandable notification>>>
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jv.falcon.pro

OMDfG1V-PuCUTuQdDuYR8mqB90s18J_3eXmGLEdFslQYYVA4NyOw3Bdbe7OfmM2KxRU=w705

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
brehs this phone is :ooh: :ohlawd: might be too soon, but a seemingly dope LG product :salute:

It's cooked crack breh :ahh:

But I'm having second thoughts about going no case, no bumper, no screen cover. shyt feels so fragile in my hand. Especially after using HTC G2 for so long, used to put it on the edge of the table on vibrate :smugfavre:

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
It's cooked crack breh :ahh:

But I'm having second thoughts about going no case, no bumper, no screen cover. shyt feels so fragile in my hand. Especially after using HTC G2 for so long, used to put it on the edge of the table on vibrate :smugfavre:

Apparently the back is prone to temperature-change induced cracking. Like setting it down on a cold granite countertop.

A bumper at least to keep the back elevated might be a good idea.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Friend got this today, will play with it tomorrow

Last edited by a moderator:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Anyone know how I can easily root my GS3? Is there an simple app or do I need to use compuer? I got a MAC.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Google Now heading to Chrome after Android, report reveals

Google-Now-cards.jpg

Those Android users that have a handset running Android 4.1 or later (hence a Jelly Bean version) can already take advantage of one of its most interesting features, the smart Google Now search system/assistant that provides custom alerts and results based on certain parameters and search patterns extracted by the company from what’s currently happening in your life.

Yes, that’s both creepy and useful at the same time, depending on how you feel about sharing personal details with Google. If you love what Google Now can offer – or you like what you’ve heard about it while waiting for your own Jelly Bean upgrade – you’ll be happy to hear that Google’s Chrome browser could soon offer the feature. If you feel it’s creepy, you’ll probably have to make sure you don’t use it on Chrome either.

CNET reports that Chrome users will soon be able to get such Google Now notifications in the browser, as the Chrome team has “accepted the addition of a ‘skeleton for Google Now for Chrome’ to the Google browser yesterday.”

Unfortunately, we don’t have any details about when Google Now for Chrome (or Chrome OS for that matter) will be available to the public, but we’ll certainly keep you updated. The good news is that, once Google rolls out the feature for its browser, Android users that aren’t on Jelly Bean yet will be able to get a taste of what this search-based assistant feels like.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Radio Shack $99.99 Galaxy S3 BOGO offer gets you free Galaxy S2 or Stratosphere 2 and $50 Google Play credit

RadioShack.jpg

The company is going to offer you a $99.99 Galaxy S3 (with a new two-year contract with either Verizon, AT&T or Sprint) and a free Samsung Android handset to go with it. Naturally, that second phone will also have to be paired with a new two-year agreement, but that second phone is certainly worth buying.