Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Anyone have tips on how to customize your droid? Im rocking the GS3. I have Nova Launcher and the HD Widgets app (got them back at the .25 sale). But it seems my lack of creativity is holding me back. My screen still looks basic and boring.

Go to the beginner link in my sig

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
how do you set up your phone like this
_1.jpg

:ooh:

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
So whats the verdict on the Nexus 4? Recently killed my Sprint contract and sold my Galaxy Nexus. Ordered the Nexus 4 but shyt says 6-8 weeks so I still got time to cancel that shyt if need be.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So whats the verdict on the Nexus 4? Recently killed my Sprint contract and sold my Galaxy Nexus. Ordered the Nexus 4 but shyt says 6-8 weeks so I still got time to cancel that shyt if need be.

shyt is piff breh.. Love it.

Only thing I really miss is having the option of an extended battery... I used to be able to get like 8+ hours of onscreen time on a charge worth my gs3 and extended battery. Other than that... Very satisfied.... And that lower monthly bill :ahh:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

loki

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I'm thinking about getting the S3 over the note 2. Other than the stylus, size, and battery, what is the difference between the two?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I'm thinking about getting the S3 over the note 2. Other than the stylus, size, and battery, what is the difference between the two?
Those are big differences, both run touchwiz so its basically up to you.

If the Note 2 is not too big for you, I would go with that...the multi-tasking potential on that thing is crazy.