Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Sony announces free 50GB online storage for Xperia devices for lifetime

Xperia devices that are running firmware older than Android 2.1 do not qualify for this promotion. Sony has been offering this promotion from last year and now it has decided to extend it for one more year.

If you want free 50GB storage on Box’s cloud service then simply activate your Box account on your Xperia device.

box1.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey is it still possible to get that 50 gigs of free storage from drop box? How can I get that popping?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
It's cooked crack breh :ahh:

But I'm having second thoughts about going no case, no bumper, no screen cover. shyt feels so fragile in my hand. Especially after using HTC G2 for so long, used to put it on the edge of the table on vibrate :smugfavre:

It's a great phone

Ha ha I had G2 as well, and after a few day I'm reevaluating my no case rule, so I'm a cop that bumper, fukk screen protectors though :birdman:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Finally got a sim card today.

Walked into tmobile store and duke was like $30 for a sim :skip: before I even finished the sentence. I gave him the :comeon: look walked out. Walked down half a block into another store and duke is like it's $20 to $25:skip:. How you gonna tell me $20 to $25 its one or the other breh :rudy:. Stepped out again called tmobile and bish on the phone said go back in and take it for free plaiboi :smugbiden:.

PeripheralSummers

Summer-slammer
Daps
Reppin
The Beaches of Beverly Hills
Anyone have tips on how to customize your droid? Im rocking the GS3. I have Nova Launcher and the HD Widgets app (got them back at the .25 sale). But it seems my lack of creativity is holding me back. My screen still looks basic and boring.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
how does it work switching from a sim to a microsim? have to go to the tmobile store or do i buy the link up top there for 99 cents?

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
how does it work switching from a sim to a microsim? have to go to the tmobile store or do i buy the link up top there for 99 cents?

when i got my nexus 4, i just went to the tmobile store and got my mirosim there, they even put it on the phone for me.