We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Anyone have a white GS3 on Verizon they would be willing to trade for a blue with a minor crack at the top right of the screen and some extra money?

Maybe someone that knows how to replace the screen themselves? I just don't feel like getting into it and I would rather have white anyways.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Anyone have a white GS3 on Verizon they would be willing to trade for a blue with a minor crack at the top right of the screen and some extra money?

Maybe someone that knows how to replace the screen themselves? I just don't feel like getting into it and I would rather have white anyways.

:russ:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Deal: Use This Coupon to Save 50% on the New Galaxy Muse, That’s $24.99
Normally priced at $50, this coupon code drops $25 off the price, bringing it to $24.99. Interested, now?

BUY http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/cell-phones-accessories/YP-W1NAL/STA
galaxy-muse.jpg

nexusae0_2012-12-07_17h07_15_thumb.png

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Tasker's Developer Is Working On A HOLO Theme UI, Plus A Bunch Of Other Updates

nexusae0_taskertiny_thumb.png

I started working on a holo conversion about a week ago coincidentally, with half the goal being use of the holo conventions and half replacing under-the-hood deprecated APIs for dialogs etc.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
In Action Launcher, the drawer is moved to a list view, and the "main" home screen shifts to the far left. So all you have to do to open it is slide left once more. (Or hit the apps button in the top left, or your home button from the home screen.) From there you've got a an easy list of your apps. And new from our preview version are letter shortcuts, so you don't have to scroll all the way through the list.

Also customized is how you add widgets, apps and wallpapers -- all in one place, just long-press on the home screen.

[ame=http://youtu.be/PiQ1LXRZIno]Introducing Action Launcher - YouTube[/ame]

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Playboard
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=playboard.android&hl=en

Playboard%20(2).png

What does it do?
The main function of the application is to find apps that match your interests. The way the app goes about doing this is by breaking up apps into “subscriptions” that allow you to and and remove apps from a particular subscription (Ex: the “Holo Everywhere Apps” subscription that features all of the apps that have been covered on Holo Everywhere!). You then go about subscribing to feeds that are of interest to you, and can install the applications straight from the feed (this will open up a new window in the Google Play Store allowing you to install).

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Flipster- alternative Facebook application
https://play.google.com/store/apps/...esult#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5mbGlwc3RlciJd

Flipster%20(1).png

What does it do?
Flipster is an application that is designed to replace the official Facebook application, with a more refreshing UI that follows the Holo look. From my usage, the application seemed to handle most of the general Facebook functions (Newsfeed, Events, Birthdays, View Wall), without any issue.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Songkick Concerts

songkick%20(2).jpg

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.songkick

What does it do?

Songkick Concerts is an app that is very similar to Gigbeat in that the idea is to help you discover when and where your favorite bands are playing. When you first launch Songkick, it will scan your current local music library for artists and try to match them with the Songkick database. Then you will have the option to login to your Songkick account, or create a new one. Once your account is created, you will be able to set locations that are near you so that you can be notified of upcoming concerts for your selected artists in your area.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
How To Improve Touchscreen Responsiveness On Nexus 4 [Tutorial]

Requirements

* Rooted Nexus 4 with CWM (or any custom recovery) and BusyBox (If you don’t know how to root, you may want to check out our Nexus 4 rooting guide).
* Custom touchscreen driver for Nexus 4 (ZIP package – can be downloaded at source link below)

Procedure

Step 1: Place the touchscreen driver ZIP at the root of your Nexus 4’s internal memory.

Step 2: Reboot into the custom recovery of your choice.

Step 3: In recovery, select Install ZIP from SD Card, followed by Choose ZIP from SD Card.

Step 4: Pick the touchscreen driver ZIP file that you used in Step 1, and let it flash to your Nexus 4.

Once the driver is installed, reboot your device, and you’ll notice a considerable improvement in the touchscreen’s performance and responsiveness. Enjoy!

Should you be interested in finding out what this method actually does, want to revert back to the old driver just in case, or want to leave your feedback for the developer, head on to the source link below.

Zip link- http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2028289

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
interested in flipster.. i want something real lite .. i feel like the fb app is too bogged down.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
interested in flipster.. i want something real lite .. i feel like the fb app is too bogged down.

trying now

only thing I dont see popping is messages, gives an error but its much faster