Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
T-Mobile finally gets aggressive: 'You love your iPhone, but you hate AT&T'. Also T-Mobile to end smartphone subsidies next year

2013's lineup boasts LTE, a merger with MetroPCS, new value plans, and a little thing called the iPhone

T-Mobile's parent company, Deutsche Telekom, has committed to investing $4.7 billion in network upgrades in 2013 and $3 billion more each of the next two years. $4 billion of that will be dedicated to rolling out LTE, with a goal of covering 100 million people by mid-2013 and 200 million by the end of the year. The deal with MetroPCS is moving forward, and T-Mobile says that it fully expects to have regulatory approval in the first half of 2013.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ups says mine is on the porch...:ahh:
@DANJA do you know if you got roaming with that 30 plan?

nah, none of the prepaids offer roaming excpet solavei IIRC. watch that video diggy posted. hasnt been an issue for me but might be if youre in a certain area

Last edited by a moderator:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
[APK Teardown] Google Search - Reply To SMS With Voice, Post To Facebook & Twitter, An Android@Home Card, And More

The latest APK Teardown of yesterday's Google Search update revealed a few undocumented features, upcoming additions, and a whole lot of awesome.

Besides the voice command Post to Google Plus, it seems that Post to Twitter is working quite nicely. Post to Facebook isn't working yet.

We can already send SMS text messages via commands. It seems these will be expanded upon soon, allow further dictation and callback.

It looks like the recently added birthday cards are going to be expanded upon, allowing wishing happy birthday's on G+.

It seems Android@Home isn't dead yet, which is great news.

And, Google Goggles is being fully integrated into Google Now's new camera search capabilities. This could be the foreground for some +Project Glass awesomeness.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:ahh: Rohiggidy is back yall. :stylin: Its him. :gladbron:

In other news.

Just upgraded my plan for 10 dollars. True Unlimited. What a disgusting marketing use of the word unlimited though. Its like someone telling you its going to take forever and then you get there and they say well actually its forever ever.

Its so demonic, friends.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
There's so much shyt going on in G+ I don't know what the hell to do with it.

:mindblown:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
told you breh...that shyt is a mess

I look at it like this...

Facebook is just a place where you go to see what your people are doing, same friends, droppin' the same status updates, rinse and repeat.

With G+ I feel like I can literally find something different to talk about or read up on every time I log in. shyt is pretty nice if you're into photography or tech stuff. Other than that it's not gonna do much.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:lawd: man I don't even use my tp anymore but that thing is hackable as fuk

:obama:

Shiiiiiit, between this and the Splashtop app, I'm going to use this a lot more. I love having a 10in remote for my media and not having to even turn on a 360 controller when I'm just watching something is a :win:

TouchPad the :king: