Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
For keeping the screen on, I remember you could set it to not turn off in Gingerbread, so you probably can do the same in ICS.

How much was it at the Sprint Store? I have a discount on their appliances so I might just cop from there if it's not overpriced.

And for the Netflix app, does it output in HD on your HDTV? 1080p?

I hope so, because I don't wanna have to keep the screen on the whole time and drain my battery.

It was $89.99 at the sprint store. I couldn't find it anywhere online, and the ones I did find were more expensive, so I recommend just hitting up ya local spot.

I don't know if Netflix was in HD or not......but it was still clear enough to enjoy. YouTube definitely looked HD tho. That shyt was :ooh:

Caldlo

Rookie
Daps
anyone ever get the official charging car dock for the nexus? i cant find it

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
§ansprix™;275698 said:
I hope so, because I don't wanna have to keep the screen on the whole time and drain my battery.

It was $89.99 at the sprint store. I couldn't find it anywhere online, and the ones I did find were more expensive, so I recommend just hitting up ya local spot.

I don't know if Netflix was in HD or not......but it was still clear enough to enjoy. YouTube definitely looked HD tho. That shyt was :ooh:

:huhldup:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Dear GoldenGlove,

First, let me say that I am very sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced with your preorder of the Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE through Wirefly. Although the situation was completely unexpected and out of our control, this is certainly not the sort of customer experience we endeavor to provide.

Each time we consider offering a preorder for a device, we carefully weigh the information we have available to us and make a decision based on whether the customer experience will be a positive one. I can assure you that had we known the inventory challenges this smartphone would experience, we would have chosen not to offer a preorder.

At this point, you probably know that inventory for the HTC EVO 4G LTE is severely constrained nationwide. The latest information we have is that US Customs officials only released a small fraction of the popular smartphones last week and the entire first shipment was just released (see article for additional information). We are in constant contact with Sprint and will send you an email with the latest information as soon as we can.

In the meantime, we appreciate your patience. We think that we offer great value and a positive customer experience. This situation doesn’t sit well with us at all. In addition to your Wirefly Preorder Price Guarantee, that guarantees you’ll pay our lowest price for up to 30 days after the device officially launches, we are also upgrading your shipping to Next Business Day at no additional charge. It isn’t much, but we feel it is the least we can do considering how loyal you have been to us.

Thanks again for shopping with us. We greatly appreciate your business and hope to be shipping your new HTC EVO 4G LTE smartphone soon.

Sincerely,

Andy Zeinfeld
Chief Executive Officer

Damn Wirefly
:snoop:

Digital Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
STL
Damn Wirefly
:snoop:

I gotta take my L too I should have ordered thru Best Buy there have been reports that Walmart has some stock and selling em for $158 I found one store near my job that had stock but by the time I got there they were sold out :wow: