GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
ยงansprixย™;257600 said:
Gotta question brehs, on my OG evo I used the HDMI out quite often to watch Weeds and Dexter with my Co-workers at work. Is there another way that I can do this? Weeds is gonna start soon, and I don't want to go from watching it on a 50 in. HDTV to a small ass phone screen. Help :sadbron:

You need an MHL adapter now...
Amazon.com: mhl to hdmi adapter

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
anybody got the new EVO? honestly i'm thinking about switching to an iPhone because i'm tired of being tethered to my charger with all these top of the line Android phones i get. i don't even like IOS but if it can go a full day not needing a charger that's caught my attention. hopefully the new EVO has solved the battery life issues.

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
anybody got the new EVO? honestly i'm thinking about switching to an iPhone because i'm tired of being tethered to my charger with all these top of the line Android phones i get. i don't even like IOS but if it can go a full day not needing a charger that's caught my attention. hopefully the new EVO has solved the battery life issues.

Don't have it yet, but from the reviews and the research I've gathered on it (from people on XDA who have the phone) the battery life on it is reported to be excellent.

Go to the 8:50 mark...

Dude says it has the best battery in a phone that he's ever tested.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Don't have it yet, but from the reviews and the research I've gathered on it (from people on XDA who have the phone) the battery life on it is reported to be excellent.

Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE Review - YouTube

Go to the 8:50 mark...

Dude says it has the best battery in a phone that he's ever tested.

Yeah word is the battery is great, but some say the battery in the One X is a bit better. Plus LTE isn't activated yet so we don't know the effect that will have on the battery.

And early reports are that the GS3 battery is a beast. Take your pic, you can't go wrong with any of the new high end Android phones.

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah word is the battery is great, but some say the battery in the One X is a bit better. Plus LTE isn't activated yet so we don't know the effect that will have on the battery.

And early reports are that the GS3 battery is a beast. Take your pic, you can't go wrong with any of the new high end Android phones.

I honestly don't believe that the One X has the better battery life. They're basically the same phone and one has a larger battery.

I think some reviews rushed through it (theverge) because the majority of the reviews have been positive regarding the battery. I have no worries about it when I get it.

I was expecting the camera to be shytting on everything though with that f2.0 lens. But it's just good but not excellent from what I've seen.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I honestly don't believe that the One X has the better battery life. They're basically the same phone and one has a larger battery.

I think some reviews rushed through it (theverge) because the majority of the reviews have been positive regarding the battery. I have no worries about it when I get it.

I was expecting the camera to be shytting on everything though with that f2.0 lens. But it's just good but not excellent from what I've seen.

yeah the EVO has the bigger battery but the say the CDMA network is a battery killer.

I dont really care tho, I just need 10-12 hours off one charge and I'm straight. My EVO can barely get up to 6 hours on light usage.

If only Wirefly would hurry up....

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210

Battery is excellent went the whole day yesterday with no charge and ended the day with a 50% battery. I got two widgets on every page plus I run apex launcher. Battery is as good as advertised.

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Battery is excellent went the whole day yesterday with no charge and ended the day with a 50% battery. I got two widgets on every page plus I run apex launcher. Battery is as good as advertised.
will look into this. what do they do about battery life. give you a discount when your battery starts slipping since its non-replacable?