Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just got my unlocked Galaxy Nexus :cool:

Too bad I have to go to an AT&T store to switch the service over from my iPhone :dry:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
It's out in Europe, they haven't dropped it in the US yet. I posted a review for it a few pages back.

And EVO brehs, the release date is now June 2nd, so maybe we'll get these shyts relatively soon?
Sprint Community: Announcements: HTC EVO™ 4G LTE UPDATE

You can walk into a Sprint store and buy it on Saturday....but if you ordered off Wirefly who knows when you will get your PRE-order.

This is the last time I ever buy shyt from wirefly. fukk the discount, I feel like they are disrespecting me.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully Wirefly ships them tomorrow.

And yes, this will be the last time I buy from them.

Digital Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
STL
You can walk into a Sprint store and buy it on Saturday....but if you ordered off Wirefly who knows when you will get your PRE-order.

This is the last time I ever buy shyt from wirefly. fukk the discount, I feel like they are disrespecting me.

yeah i agree I have no love for Wirefly they are giving people who complain a POS blutooth headset and free overnight delivery I just want my phone :sadcam:

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Anndddd we're good to go :yes:

I'm new to Android, so besides some apps common to both iOS and Android, are there any recommendations for apps y'all can give me?

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
I copped my nexus on Newegg for $460 a few weeks before Google announced they were gonna sell it for $400. I was heated :sadbron:

I can't be mad though, this phone is :king:

Tru enuff... i was gonna wait for the galaxy s 3 but they play too much fukkin around with the release date so I decided to get this instead

works great I did have a rooted oc'd galaxy s prior to this which beasted so

im considering rooting this but I don't want to mess with stock ics plus I've heard that rooting could disable your google wallet altho im sure theres a work around

Anyway I'll most likely keep this til that new hotness LG nexus with the 5in HD screen :yes: (uncut powder) drops by the end of the year or next yr