Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ordered an unlocked Galaxy Nexus today, so hopefully it'll be here by Wednesday the earliest and Friday the latest. It'll be my first Android phone and I wanted to try stock ICS, so it seemed like the best choice.

Plus I'd eventually like to develop Android apps, so I figured it would make a good guinea pig device.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I'm currently using MoboPlayer for watching videos.....mainly because it's the only one I found a long time ago that played avi files. Are there any other ones that I should be using? I need them to play avi's for when Weeds and Dexter come around.:skip:

JohnL

Rookie
Daps
§ansprix™;266901 said:
I'm currently using MoboPlayer for watching videos.....mainly because it's the only one I found a long time ago that played avi files. Are there any other ones that I should be using? I need them to play avi's for when Weeds and Dexter come around.:skip:

I've been using MX Player. I would probably say it's one of the best if not the best video player on the market and yes it'll play all your avi's.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
Yoooooo this HTC media link HD is fukkin piff!!!!

I picked one up from sprint just a lil while ago. It mirrors the phone completely to the HDTV. It's so easy to set up too. You just plug in the power source, and then plug in the hdmi cable (one comes in box in case you don't have a spare :skip:). You put it on the hdmi channel and then grab your phone and do a three finger swipe up and that's it. It uses wifi, so you need to make sure you have a connection.

I was watching YouTube, Netflix, played angry birds and it was flawless. No lag and it looked crystal clear.

My only con so far is that you have to keep the phone screen on while it's linked, so you gotta keep it plugged into a power source :noah: Maybe there's a way around it that I don't know about yet......I've only had it for an hour :lolbron:
I definitely recommend it tho.:jawalrus:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
§ansprix™;268126 said:
Yoooooo this HTC media link HD is fukkin piff!!!!

I picked one up from sprint just a lil while ago. It mirrors the phone completely to the HDTV. It's so easy to set up too. You just plug in the power source, and then plug in the hdmi cable (one comes in box in case you don't have a spare :skip:). You put it on the hdmi channel and then grab your phone and do a three finger swipe up and that's it. It uses wifi, so you need to make sure you have a connection.

I was watching YouTube, Netflix, played angry birds and it was flawless. No lag and it looked crystal clear.

My only con so far is that you have to keep the phone screen on while it's linked, so you gotta keep it plugged into a power source :noah: Maybe there's a way around it that I don't know about yet......I've only had it for an hour :lolbr
I definitely recommend it tho.:jawalrus:
For keeping the screen on, I remember you could set it to not turn off in Gingerbread, so you probably can do the same in ICS.

How much was it at the Sprint Store? I have a discount on their appliances so I might just cop from there if it's not overpriced.

And for the Netflix app, does it output in HD on your HDTV? 1080p?

BAMA

Rap and bytches
Daps
Reppin
No Limit Records
At the rate these LTE Evos rolling out, Ima just get the Galaxy S3 at the end of June and switch to Verizon while Im at it :takedat:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Can't wait for GS3. I think I can forgive the Pentile display for the rest of the advantages. Here in Baltimore, we're always in Sprint's first wave of rollouts, so if LTE is as good as it should be, and stays unlimited...:win:

BAMA

Rap and bytches
Daps
Reppin
No Limit Records
Can't wait for GS3. I think I can forgive the Pentile display for the rest of the advantages. Here in Baltimore, we're always in Sprint's first wave of rollouts, so if LTE is as good as it should be, and stays unlimited...:win:

yep another reason. aint heard shyt about that network lighting up in CO. Should call them hoes

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Wirefly..or Sprint...is fukking up. Ordered my phone 21 days ago as a pre-order and still haven't got the shyt yet. Was supposed to be a birthday present..I'm born the 17th. FML.