BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
No sd card is ridiculous unless you are just a little casual phone user...a female? I get it..they just text and do social media..plus all.their sneaky shyt but all these so called tech heads are cool with a measly 32gb/64 gb internal storage? shyt is funny to me..

Like its been said, it depends on the user, but for me 64 is more than fine.

I keep seasons of tv shows on my phone, but not blur ray rips of the season lol 720 is more than fine on a phone screen

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
You ain't like it? Just made the switch back with this Note 5. I honestly got to say it's the best decision I made regarding phones. I didn't even want to wait for 6s.

It was great and all but I missed my fast charging and multi window :mjcry:

I need a battery that can charge FAST since I'm on the go regularly

But Apple's camera though :ohhh: I'm hoping the Note 5's camera is better than the S6s

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

But Apple's camera though :ohhh: I'm hoping the Note 5's camera is better than the S6s

How's the battery life on the iPhone? I was with my cousin this weekend at a football game out of town and his iPhone 6+ embarrassed my Nexus 6. He had 50% left after using it all day (at the same rate as me) whereas my phone was dead hours prior.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
did they mention anything about the glass on the z5c being stronger?

why can i not find the z4c anywhere?

what's the consensus on the zenfone 2?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
How's the battery life on the iPhone? I was with my cousin this weekend at a football game out of town and his iPhone 6+ embarrassed my Nexus 6. He had 50% left after using it all day (at the same rate as me) whereas my phone was dead hours prior.
In reality the iPhones get worse battery life than most high end Android phones when it comes to actual use. If you sit an iPhone and something like a Galaxy S6 down and loop a video all day the S6 will last longer than the iPhone.

The real difference is real world use when you aren't using an iPhone the battery management is superior to an Android phone. You could sit an iPhone down and leave it on standby for 5 days or so and it'll last. I'm guess you'd be lucky getting 3 days standby on an Android phone and more like 2.

When I'm not using my iPhone it drains at a rate of 20% or slightly less per day. My Nexus 7 which doesn't even have a cell phone radio in it usually dies in 2-3 days if left on standby.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
In reality the iPhones get worse battery life than most high end Android phones when it comes to actual use. If you sit an iPhone and something like a Galaxy S6 down and loop a video all day the S6 will last longer than the iPhone.

The real difference is real world use when you aren't using an iPhone the battery management is superior to an Android phone. You could sit an iPhone down and leave it on standby for 5 days or so and it'll last. I'm guess you'd be lucky getting 3 days standby on an Android phone and more like 2.

When I'm not using my iPhone it drains at a rate of 20% or slightly less per day. My Nexus 7 which doesn't even have a cell phone radio in it usually dies in 2-3 days if left on standby.

Yeah I'm aware of all of that. I think that was one of my complaints a couple of days ago in this or the iPhone threads. Standby efficiency is big to me because I'm not on my phone a lot through the day.

That's been one of my major gripes with Android's battery manangement. I'm not going to trip too bad if I'm actively using my phone 24/7 with the screen on, but when the screen is off (as mine is about 80% of the day), my phone shouldn't be dropping so fast. It seems to be at the core of the whole implementation and would probably take a rewrite of the OS from the ground up to properly address.

I'm a developer (no RBK :whoa:) and find it interesting that iOS can keep up with typically around 50-70% of the battery capacity as the standard Android phones (iPhone 6+ being the exception).

That's one thing I would love for Android to somehow rein in. Now that everyone (for better or worse) is going for thin/sexy phones, manufacturers can't just throw a larger battery at the phone to improve battery life without sacrificing their precious marketed designs.

Last edited:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I got a laptop and two hard drives. I don't use cloud services and I had a 32 gb on my s6 and I had a lot of memory to spare. Some of y'all nikkas need to invest in other technologies instead of putting all ur bread in one basket and then get mad when ONE phone doesn't do EVERYTHING

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

Note 5 camera is fire!!!!! Iphone cam is good but maaaaan:wow: see for yourself fam

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I got a laptop and two hard drives. I don't use cloud services and I had a 32 gb on my s6 and I had a lot of memory to spare. Some of y'all nikkas need to invest in other technologies instead of putting all ur bread in one basket and then get mad when ONE phone doesn't do EVERYTHING

Like I don't have 5 or 6 sd cards..like I haven't been getting external hds before your little following ass ever heard of the concept....I was using the "cloud" when u nyggas were just hearing about "Iphones" in the first place. I was long uploading hundreds of gigs on file hosting services...seen many fall and some stand the test of time.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Ultra powering saving mode will keep your battery untouched for days...as least with the Note 4.