Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
You dont have an issue with xperia being all glass?

Only issue I have with the glass is that it breaks that much easier when I drop it (which I've done and replaced already). I put on a screen protector and wood back to help a little bit since there are virtually NO cases for this b*stard phone. Didn't help for shyt.

Edit: oh yeah, the glass and the waterproofing contributes to overheating, which sucks
IMAG0285_zps6b62fd2a.jpg

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
brehs need help from the droid set. my HTC one fell in a little bit of water, now its stuck on the bootloaded screen, but the power button to select doesnt work :sadcam: what do I do? Is there any hope?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Thanks for that, bruh. You hit on the key problem with Android that is so frustrating with me (1st 2 statements in bold), with the biggest contributor / offender being Verizon. Verizon was the last (as usual) to roll out an update to Kit Kat when I had my Note 3. That update bricked/destroyed that phone, leading me to the Sony Xperia....GOAT Android phone on all counts, man...battery (1+days), 95% Android pure, built-in wireless charging, call quality, dual speakers, waterproof, decent camera..but no simultaneous voice/data. Verizon promised us an update to Lollipop which would give us VoLTE...instead they discontinued the phone and abandoned it. All of the Sony phones on other carriers went to Lollipop but not this one. That was the last straw...went to iPhone. We need Google reset and set up direct updates to devices, bypassing carriers! And like you said, we need the the Nexus line to be on par with the iPhone!

At least AT&T gets me simultaneous voice/data on my Z3 :blessed:

Z6 next year is mine.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
brehs need help from the droid set. my HTC one fell in a little bit of water, now its stuck on the bootloaded screen, but the power button to select doesnt work :sadcam: what do I do? Is there any hope?
Shut it off if you can. Put it in rice. Wait a day and be patient.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I have a OP2 invite if anyone needs. Just got to my email the other day. Gonna pass on it.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Shut it off if you can. Put it in rice. Wait a day and be patient.

DAMN, cant shut it off, but the battery ran out last night, and I had it in rice for like 3 hours, thought that would be enough and plugged it in and got the bootloader screen. guess, I'll run it out and leave it in rice for 24-36 hours. Thanks breh.