R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
nikka everybody dosent use their phone to store hundreds of gigs of smut like you :beli:
They don't use their phone to store HD videos, books, music, and files in the hundreds either because they're limited. I'm not talking about motherf1ckers who are used to limits, kid. Work on that.

I want The Wire, Sopranos, every Shimmer, anything I want when I want it is gotta be there..lol@just 64 gigs in 2015. Mediocrity personified.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They don't use their phone to store HD videos, books, music, and files in the hundreds either because they're limited. I'm not talking about motherf1ckers who are used to limits, kid. Work on that.
some people only use their phones for texting, emailing, phone calls and music, your on here griping because people don't need hundreds of gigs on their phone :mjlol:

SD cards are about to become something in the past in another few years anyway :umad:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
some people only use their phones for texting, emailing, phone calls and music, your on here griping because people don't need hundreds of gigs on their phone :mjlol:

SD cards are about to become something in the past in another few years anyway :umad:
Until that actuality comes to pass, we still keep taking. And the people who use their phones for those boring options are called "old white men". I'm not "griping". I told u to not settle for a sissy phone and you flipped:laugh:

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Until that actuality comes to pass, we still keep taking. And the people who use their phones for those boring options are called "old white men". I'm not "griping". I told u to not settle for a sissy phone and you flipped:laugh:
no you flipped on breh who said the iPhone was the best option right now which is his opinion, but I'll let you cook.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
no you flipped on breh who said the iPhone was the best option right now which is his opinion, but I'll let you cook.
No, no, no...the IPhone wasn't the best option. He believed it and that's OK...those who like simplistic phones are entitled to that line of thinking. I need more than that though....save the female phones for their side.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Come on with that clown ass $hit..no one gives a fukk about no damn IPhone except some simple minded nyggas trying to be hipsters. I mean next to the Note 4, what's the best phone cracking right now? With a SD card..not the gay $hit with just 64gb internal..that's for sissies. Is it the style or is November the platinum month?
That raw truth :banderas:

I'm waiting it out til this Fall...I feel like there's gonna be some hitters released to deal with the newest turd out of Cupertino

4GB of RAM and an SD Card slot. That's what I'm looking for. Anything less is petty.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Man yall might as well wait for the Google Modular phones to drop if you want everything in a phone customizable :troll:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
What's that battery life like? I heard that Battery life on that Galaxy S6 Edge is a BIG TIME NO NO....

Only had it for 1 night, it seems to go down quite fast, but i need to tweek it to improve savings.

Got wireless chargers at home and work so that will def help.

Will report back once ive had it longer.

Its a thing of beauty though.
:banderas:

• Dap

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
I heard the Moto X Style just had a 3,000 mah battery and the Play got a 3,600 mah battery

What's the hottest phone right now? OVERALL? And what's coming out in the next few weeks that is shutting $hit down? The Sony Xperia shyt looks very good but that's in November....

If Moto had fingerprint, it would have ticked everything needed

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Come on with that clown ass $hit..no one gives a fukk about no damn IPhone except some simple minded nyggas trying to be hipsters. I mean next to the Note 4, what's the best phone cracking right now? With a SD card..not the gay $hit with just 64gb internal..that's for sissies. Is it the Moto X style or is November the platinum month with the Z5?
:whoa:

Just saying best is subjective. Depends on your criteria as everyone's is different but if you go by sales which a lot of people do then its the iPhone. Android has a different device for different folks.

Somw want sd cards not all. Some want removable battery. 4k screen. Touchwiz/stock android etc. So it all depends what meets your needs as there's no overall best.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:whoa:

Just saying best is subjective. Depends on your criteria as everyone's is different but if you go by sales which a lot of people do then its the iPhone. Android has a different device for different folks.

Somw want sd cards not all. Some want removable battery. 4k screen. Touchwiz/stock android etc. So it all depends what meets your needs as there's no overall best.

No sd card is ridiculous unless you are just a little casual phone user...a female? I get it..they just text and do social media..plus all.their sneaky shyt but all these so called tech heads are cool with a measly 32gb/64 gb internal storage? shyt is funny to me..

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
No sd card is ridiculous unless you are just a little casual phone user...a female? I get it..they just text and do social media..plus all.their sneaky shyt but all these so called tech heads are cool with a measly 32gb/64 gb internal storage? shyt is funny to me..
None of my phones have SD cards. I buy the big boy models and don't cheap out on a 32/64 GB phone. I would have got the Note 5 but it only comes in 64 GBS so that put me off. When you have 128 GBs of storage you don't need an SD. I also have a 3 TB My Cloud accessible from anywhere.

• Dap

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I'm already considering selling my iPhone 6 plus for the Note 5 and i've only had it for a week :francis:

If I see the 6 plus i can easily get $800 for it so it wont even be much of a cost difference..
You ain't like it? Just made the switch back with this Note 5. I honestly got to say it's the best decision I made regarding phones. I didn't even want to wait for 6s.