R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I heard the Moto X Style just had a 3,000 mah battery and the Play got a 3,600 mah battery

What's the hottest phone right now? OVERALL? And what's coming out in the next few weeks that is shutting $hit down? The Sony Xperia shyt looks very good but that's in November....

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I heard the Moto X Style just had a 3,000 mah battery and the Play got a 3,600 mah battery

What's the hottest phone right now? OVERALL? And what's coming out in the next few weeks that is shutting $hit down? The Sony Xperia shyt looks very good but that's in November....
There's no hottest phone overall. Unless you want the best selling phone which will always be the iphone. So that.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
There's no hottest phone overall. Unless you want the best selling phone which will always be the iphone. So that.
Come on with that clown ass $hit..no one gives a fukk about no damn IPhone except some simple minded nyggas trying to be hipsters. I mean next to the Note 4, what's the best phone cracking right now? With a SD card..not the gay $hit with just 64gb internal..that's for sissies. Is it the Moto X style or is November the platinum month with the Z5?

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Come on with that clown ass $hit..no one gives a fukk about no damn IPhone except some simple minded nyggas trying to be hipsters. I mean next to the Note 4, what's the best phone cracking right now? With a SD card..not the gay $hit with just 64gb internal..that's for sissies. Is it the style or is November the platinum month?

All these phones run the same damn apps, lol dudes kill me with this nonsense. Note 5 is better than the Note 4 when it comes to being a smart phone. Internal Memory performs better than external SD. Dudes be doing the most crying about this little stuff.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
The best all around phone next to the Note 4 is the LG G4.. I told my friend choose between the Note 4 and LG G4 and he went with the Note 4. Said he wouldn't regret it either way

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Come on with that clown ass $hit..no one gives a fukk about no damn IPhone except some simple minded nyggas trying to be hipsters. I mean next to the Note 4, what's the best phone cracking right now? With a SD card..not the gay $hit with just 64gb internal..that's for sissies. Is it the style or is November the platinum month?
As dude said, G4 is your go to. I have a note 5 now and had a 64 gig one plus and had no probs. I only have music stored so I'm good with 64 gigs

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
As dude said, G4 is your go to. I have a note 5 now and had a 64 gig one plus and had no probs. I only have music stored so I'm good with 64 gigs
Alright..G4? Let me do a quick scan and consenus check on this...battery, ram, sd card capability, camera...see what the deal is here. I haven't checked on that thing one time..

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
All these phones run the same damn apps, lol dudes kill me with this nonsense. Note 5 is better than the Note 4 when it comes to being a smart phone. Internal Memory performs better than external SD. Dudes be doing the most crying about this little stuff.
Taking away OPTIONS is not a positive, my friend..I'm very sorry you don't understand that but that's how it is. You don't downsize from a previous year...59gb internal maybe from a max of almost 200gb with the higher option Note 4 and a 128gb sd? WTF:laugh: That's silly. Unless you're one of those types that like to invest money into a damn tablet that is just a bigger version of what your phone is....that's odd to me but dudes like that kind of strange $hit. Guess it makes sense for the traveling side of our community....

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Taking away OPTIONS is not a positive, my friend..I'm very sorry you don't understand that but that's how it is. You don't downsize from a previous year...59gb internal maybe from a max of almost 200gb with the higher option Note 4 and a 128gb sd? WTF:laugh: That's silly. Unless you're one of those types that like to invest money into a damn tablet that is just a bigger version of what your phone is....that's odd to me but dudes like that kind of strange $hit. Guess it makes sense for the traveling side of our community....

let me guess you're one of those types who uses their phone as their sole tv, computer, internet connection,tv remote, means of transportation. Oh ok.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka everybody dosent use their phone to store hundreds of gigs of smut like you :beli:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
let me guess you're one of those types who uses their phone as their sole tv, computer, internet connection,tv remote, means of transportation. Oh ok.
I barely watch TV unless it's some sports shyt cracking...I do everything with my phone. I don't use as a SOLE internet connection..that's ridiculous but it works out for everything else. I can catch up on boxing and everything else when I'm out and about.