BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Hey how do I save my pictures and phone contacts so that I can transfer them to a new phone? Do I save them to the sim card which if that is the case how do i do it, or do I need to save them to a SD card, because I dont currently have one in my phone

Cloud

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Sims really don't matter on Sprint. my iPhone has a different Sim than my Galaxy S6 and when I switch them I just tell it online to use the Sim that came with each phone every time I switch. I don't have to swap Sims.
I think he was confused because the phone comes carrier unlocked so I was letting him know that sprint uses sims also

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I heard you can only buy the phone from motorola website
moto-x-144201 - Best Buy

If you trying to customize, moto site, best buy has black/white and white with bamboo preassembled available sept 11 or the following monday in 16 and 32 gig. I waited too long for the amazon ones and when I decided to pull the trigger only 16 gig bamboo was left. They also have the nexus 6 on blowout on amazon, 349 32 gig and 399 for 64 gig

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
moto-x-144201 - Best Buy

If you trying to customize, moto site, best buy has black/white and white with bamboo preassembled available sept 11 or the following monday in 16 and 32 gig. I waited too long for the amazon ones and when I decided to pull the trigger only 16 gig bamboo was left. They also have the nexus 6 on blowout on amazon, 349 32 gig and 399 for 64 gig

Oh shyt several people told me it was only being sold on motorola website. I dont like to make online purchases and havent in like 5 years, but I do like how if I go online I can design it my way.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he was confused because the phone comes carrier unlocked so I was letting him know that sprint uses sims also

I know sprint uses sims, Ive been with sprint for like 5 years now, I wasnt sure if I had to notify sprint if I bought the moto from their website. The last 2 phones I bought was from best buy and all I do was move the sim card over and I never notified sprint of anything. They also changed my plan at the best buy at the time of purchase aswell

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no it isn't you call Sprint with the MEID and the sim card number and they activate it. You can probably also do it online. When I got my Galaxy S6 I just went online and entered the MEID and Sim number and it moved my service over to it.

I have no idea what the MEID is and Ive never had to do that before when I bought phones from best buy just popped my sim card from previous phone into new phone

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I know sprint uses sims, Ive been with sprint for like 5 years now, I wasnt sure if I had to notify sprint if I bought the moto from their website. The last 2 phones I bought was from best buy and all I do was move the sim card over and I never notified sprint of anything. They also changed my plan at the best buy at the time of purchase aswell
OK good, best of luck either way. The way my phone is I couldn't wait until after the 18th for the custom phone which I was going to do pretty much plain. Best Buy is a viable option for the impatient.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I'm already considering selling my iPhone 6 plus for the Note 5 and i've only had it for a week :francis:

If I see the 6 plus i can easily get $800 for it so it wont even be much of a cost difference..

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I want to apologize to all my Android brehs for betraying you and going to apple

But that was going to be the first and last time :sadbron:

Just ordered the Note 5 :ohlawd:

Going to return the iPhone 6 Plus since i'm still within the 14 day return

Only a $200 price difference so I only got the Note 5 for $200 :bryan:

LOGIC
P53CHLS.png

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I want to apologize to all my Android brehs for betraying you and going to apple

But that was going to be the first and last time :sadbron:

Just ordered the Note 5 :ohlawd:

Going to return the iPhone 6 Plus since i'm still within the 14 day return

Only a $200 price difference so I only got the Note 5 for $200 :bryan:

LOGIC
P53CHLS.png
Buying an iPhone 6 a couple days before the 6S is announced wasn't a good move anyway.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I have no idea what the MEID is and Ive never had to do that before when I bought phones from best buy just popped my sim card from previous phone into new phone
its on the bottom of the box. Like I said you don't need to move the sim card. I have the iPhone 6 and the Galaxy S6 and they each have their own sim and Sprint transfers service to them without me moving the sim. The only way you need to move the sim is if the Moto doesn't come with one.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OK good, best of luck either way. The way my phone is I couldn't wait until after the 18th for the custom phone which I was going to do pretty much plain. Best Buy is a viable option for the impatient.

I cant wait either, my phone has been giving me nothing but issues for the past 9 months, Im going to stop by best buy in like 2 hrs and buy it. Im just trying to finger out how to export all my pics, vids, and contacts so I dont lose them when I get a new phone