Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Hey how do I save my pictures and phone contacts so that I can transfer them to a new phone? Do I save them to the sim card which if that is the case how do i do it, or do I need to save them to a SD card, because I dont currently have one in my phone

Contacts - Sync your contacts with your Google account (in the cloud) and you'll never have to worry about saving a number again.

Pictures - Depends on your phone. You can do a bunch of things:
  1. Sync to the cloud (Google, Dropbox, etc.)
  2. Copy to an SD card (if your phone supports it)
  3. Transfer to your computer (old fashioned USB transfer) and transfer back when you get the new phone

Last edited:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Contacts - Sync your contacts with your Google account (in the cloud) and you'll never have to worry about saving a number again.

Pictures - Depends on your phone. You can do a bunch of things:
  1. Sync to the cloud (Google, Dropbox, etc.)
  2. Copy to an SD card (if your phone supports it)
  3. Transfer to your computer (old fashioned USB transfer) and transfer back when you.gry the new phone

I dont know how to do the first 2 and cant do the last one because i recently damage my input

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont understand these new plans, Im with sprint and need a new phone, I dont want to drop $800 but I dont want to lease either

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
do I just buy it, and then put my sim card in it, or do I need to notify sprint so they can activate it

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I dont know how to do the first 2 and cant do the last one because i recently damage my input

They sound much harder than they are.

1. If your phone can read SD cards, buy one, put it in your phone and copy/paste the files to it using a file explorer app like EStrongs File Explorer.
  2. If not, you can download Google Drive or Dropbox on your phone and select the files you want to back up, then upload them to the cloud. You can verify they're there by using your computer to view the files online.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Sprint has sims on lte phones. You can pre-order from best buy
Sims really don't matter on Sprint. my iPhone has a different Sim than my Galaxy S6 and when I switch them I just tell it online to use the Sim that came with each phone every time I switch. I don't have to swap Sims.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This shyt is too confusing
no it isn't you call Sprint with the MEID and the sim card number and they activate it. You can probably also do it online. When I got my Galaxy S6 I just went online and entered the MEID and Sim number and it moved my service over to it.