sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this last update for the oneplus one just bricked my phone. it keeps restarting, reheating, cant make calls or text, apps crash

iphone 6s can't get here soon enough ive gave android 6 years and they cant get shyt right :pacspit: :camby:

Daps
In going to be honest. I'm coming from a iphone 5s. shyt is way better. Only reason I switch is because of my not needing NY laptop for music.

Battery is good so far. Cant complain right now.
So which one do you prefer now that you've used both OS?

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
this last update for the oneplus one just bricked my phone. it keeps restarting, reheating, cant make calls or text, apps crash

iphone 6s can't get here soon enough ive gave android 6 years and they cant get shyt right :pacspit: :camby:
Mine lost ability to text. I'm using an old lg l90 in the meantime. I'm getting a new phone asap. Updated the one plus today and it only got worse. Never settle, lol, never again!

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm trying to find a phone where I don't need to walk around with a charger....shyt is annoying man....I have this problem with every Android phone
That's every phone. If you're an internet warrior, I suggest the phablets phones. If you're all about 4-5" phones, carry around a portable charger.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mine lost ability to text. I'm using an old lg l90 in the meantime. I'm getting a new phone asap. Updated the one plus today and it only got worse. Never settle, lol, never again!

Man.. I'm using my HTC one x plus from 3 years ago.. My oneplus is basically broken now smh. #neveragain

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

Lollipop ruined my OPO. Battery life went to shyt, bluetooth data stopped showing up in my whip, and my phone was just acting weird.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Android because I could do morewithout having to jailbreak my phone.
Only true edge I enjoy about Android is being able to download anything on the web straight to your phone ie. Mixtapes. On iOS you can juse use Mixtape apps that have offline mode, but on Android its clutch when stuff leaks you can download the zip files straight to your phone.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Only true edge I enjoy about Android is being able to download anything on the web straight to your phone ie. Mixtapes. On iOS you can juse use Mixtape apps that have offline mode, but on Android its clutch when stuff leaks you can download the zip files straight to your phone.
At this point thats its saving grace to me. I dont care about rooting and roms anymore, just want a phone that works out of the box with flexibility/functionality/all day battery/great camera....something always falls short.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
At this point thats its saving grace to me. I dont care about rooting and roms anymore, just want a phone that works out of the box with flexibility/functionality/all day battery/great camera....something always falls short.
Yea lol, Android manufacturers in general just cant figure it out, instead of building on their devices they just flood the market with new devices every 3-5 months. You have people still walking around with iphone 4,4s, and 5s and have no big issues, and 8 core android flagships with 30 mp camers and 3gb ram are running like crap after a software update. No excuses.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yea lol, Android manufacturers in general just cant figure it out, instead of building on their devices they just flood the market with new devices every 3-5 months. You have people still walking around with iphone 4,4s, and 5s and have no big issues, and 8 core android flagships with 30 mp camers and 3gb ram are running like crap after a software update. No excuses.
Apple has very few phones so they can customize the OS more for the hardware. The openness and freedom of Android are it's biggest advantage and it's biggest weakness.