Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok I need everyone help and suggestion....about 3 hrs ago I jacked up my phone charging input of my phone trying to pry open the back cover to pull the battery out because I was having issues with my phone. My phone no longer chargers. I just checked online and I'm eligible for an upgrade tomorrow which i was not aware of because I paid an extra $5 to have the annual upgrade last year. So should I use my insurance to replace my phone or just do an upgrade. Once I wake up in the morning I'm going to turn my phone off...I will need it on to port my numbers to the new phone I assume....I'm going to lose a lot of pictures

All help welcome

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Ok I need everyone help and suggestion....about 3 hrs ago I jacked up my phone charging input of my phone trying to pry open the back cover to pull the battery out because I was having issues with my phone. My phone no longer chargers. I just checked online and I'm eligible for an upgrade tomorrow which i was not aware of because I paid an extra $5 to have the annual upgrade last year. So should I use my insurance to replace my phone or just do an upgrade. Once I wake up in the morning I'm going to turn my phone off...I will need it on to port my numbers to the new phone I assume....I'm going to lose a lot of pictures

All help welcome
What kinda phone you got?
Can you do the wireless charging?
Depends what phone you want. But some new phones are dropping within a month ( new iPhone and the new nexus).

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What kinda phone you got?
Can you do the wireless charging?
Depends what phone you want. But some new phones are dropping within a month ( new iPhone and the new nexus).

Can't wait a month my current phone is useless if I camnt charge it...I don't care about the latest and greatest....I need a phone today...I will just upgrade today because if I use theinsurance gotta wait a couple days for the phone to come

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do these wireless chargers work....can I get 1 at like best buy? I have the lg g3....i can't charge my phone at all right now

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Can't wait a month my current phone is useless if I camnt charge it...I don't care about the latest and greatest....I need a phone today...I will just upgrade today because if I use theinsurance gotta wait a couple days for the phone to come
Lol why don't you just get a wireless charger to hold you down for a lil

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps

Personally, I would upgrade .. gotta figure that deductible on the insurance claim would be at least a hundo. .. there's some new phones launching soon, but realistically the note 5 gonna be the best phone on the market all year just like the note 4 was :manny:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You need a phone today? Why not just get what you want and then use buyer's remorse when you gotta try to get that new version u want in a month? LOL

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
You need a phone today? Why not just get what you want and then use buyer's remorse when you gotta try to get that new version u want in a month? LOL

This is probably the best answer. As long as there's no restocking fee and you can make sure you don't damage the phone, you won't have to worry about what's gonna hold you over till the new stuff comes out or getting real buyers remorse when the new shyt is way better than the phone you just copped.

As for your charging issue, you'll need to see if you have wireless charging available. If so, you're good. You can upload your stuff to Drive (or one of the millions of other cloud services) or you may even be able to use AirDroid (check the Play Store) to transfer your stuff over Wifi.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Problem solved, best buy didnt have what I needed and neither did the sprint store, they try to get me to use the insurance which would have been a $150 to replace the phone when there was nothing wrong with the phone. When I said no to the insurance they tried to get me to get a new phone, no thanks I stopped by a mom and pop place and found where I can charge my battery, and then put my battery back in the phone

Im not getting a new phone until I get that new motorola phone dropping

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Problem solved, best buy didnt have what I needed and neither did the sprint store, they try to get me to use the insurance which would have been a $150 to replace the phone when there was nothing wrong with the phone. When I said no to the insurance they tried to get me to get a new phone, no thanks I stopped by a mom and pop place and found where I can charge my battery, and then put my battery back in the phone

Im not getting a new phone until I get that new motorola phone dropping
Damn didn't even look to see what kind of phone you had. :pachaha: you're straight if you can take your battery out. Just cop a little external charger or something :heh:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Can't download/receive/send MMS messages in my hangouts app on my s6 for T-Mobile.