winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
word I'm rocking note 5 .. haven't rooted either for same reason.... but tasker paired with autoinput will still do the job for u
I'm about to look into Tasker. How's it's effect on battery life?

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
What do you guys do to where you don't have access to a charger throughout the day. I have a charger at home, in the car, work desk and portable charger if needed. Most f the time I only need to charge overnight(rooted Note 4) but it doesn't bother me when I have to charge during the day or is there some sense of accomplishment to go a whole day without charging?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What do you guys do to where you don't have access to a charger throughout the day. I have a charger at home, in the car, work desk and portable charger if needed. Most f the time I only need to charge overnight(rooted Note 4) but it doesn't bother me when I have to charge during the day or is there some sense of accomplishment to go a whole day without charging?
When you go from having a phone you can use the whole day without ever putting it on the charger after leaving home to having a phone you have to constantly charge multiple times a day that's a major difference. I work an active job and I'm in and out of my work vehicle. I might be on a 15 minute drive then I'm out for a few hours then drive to the next place. That means this phone is constantly on and off the charger most days because it's not getting a full charge when it goes on and I'm actually using it at work. It's annoying to say the least.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Some people aren't stationary all day and/or don't want to carry a charger. I can barely make it thru my work day with very moderate usage. But on the weekends when I'm out and about? Forget it.

Last edited:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I'm trying to find a phone where I don't need to walk around with a charger....shyt is annoying man....I have this problem with every Android phone

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
It's outdated but the Moto Droid Maxx has the best battery of any phone Ive ever owned. I've gone 3 days without charging that thing with moderate usage

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
What phone should I get? I have not updated my phone since the S3 :scusthov:. I was on that contract and refused to upgrade with Sprint. Contract up though :salute:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
It's outdated but the Moto Droid Maxx has the best battery of any phone Ive ever owned. I've gone 3 days without charging that thing with moderate usage

:comeon: You do know Motorola Droid Maxx line is known for having a big battery & it's popular because of the battery life?

Too bad the line is exclusive to Verizon.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
If that z5 has 4GB of RAM and a microSD slot?
Rumours say 3GB...maybe 4GB for Z5 Premium/Z5 Ultra
Micro SD is very likely.
Sony-Xperia-Z5.png

Xperia-Z5-Press_1-640x451.jpg

Xperia-Z5-Press_2-640x451.jpg

Xperia-Z5-Press_3-640x451.jpg