Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My s6 edge + came in. Best phone I've ever had by far. Incredible display, feels good, fast as fukk, eye -opening design. Extreme satisfied so far. Never been one to remove the battery or use external storage so not having those options mean nothing to me. Being able to pull up apps from the curve is super slick
let's see how long that last :sas2:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
lol Google doesn't give a damn they just want your data. Hell they can't even get Nexus Launches right. With there being chipsets now that allow one phone model to work with ALL US carriers there is no excuse. Thats why its interesting what Motorola is doing, but the issue at hand is will the Moto X phones actually get updates, and once they are updated will they run like crap like every other Android phone. I`m hearing so many stories about peoples Note 4s and S6s starting to run like crap, there is no excuse for a phone with 8 cores and 3+ gb ram to run like crap, when a dual core 1gb ram iPhone still runs like butter, yet hardware specs are always used to slander iPhones.
Breh, How is Motorola getting the new Moto X to work on all the U.S. Carriers?

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
My s6 edge + came in. Best phone I've ever had by far. Incredible display, feels good, fast as fukk, eye -opening design. Extreme satisfied so far. Never been one to remove the battery or use external storage so not having those options mean nothing to me. Being able to pull up apps from the curve is super slick

Is that curve something you think you'll consistently use? And does ever get in the way or anything. ..i got another week with the note 5 if I wanna swap it out ..love it so far (agree that it's the dopest phone I've had), just don't know I'd rather have the s pen or the curved screen

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, but if u compare the battery life with other flagships, the field is pretty leveled. The s6 beats the iphone 6 in battery life and it's pretty even with other 5 inch phones.

Where are you getting that info from, real world experience or online battery tests?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Breh, How is Motorola getting the new Moto X to work on all the U.S. Carriers?

The qualcomm chips have all the CDMA/GSM/LTE bands in them, most venders can do this now. Look at the Nexus 6 that was the first to be able to do it, the Verizon iPhone 6 and 6+ will work for every carrier besides sprint because sprint had some funky LTE bands (TD-LTE technology or something like that), but i`m sure the next iPhone will probably follow the Nexus 6 and be able to support everything in one device. Especially with carriers eliminating contracts this helps manufactures keep customers as they will be able to take their one device to any carrier and jus pop in a sim card. Its the Carriers like Sprint who try to be difficult with the Nexus 6 and say they won't activate it if it wasnt a Sprint IMEI (meaning a phone sprint bought from Google themselves and sold to you), Verizon is easing up on this though from what I hear, and ATT and Sprint all you need is a sim card.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is that curve something you think you'll consistently use? And does ever get in the way or anything. ..i got another week with the note 5 if I wanna swap it out ..love it so far (agree that it's the dopest phone I've had), just don't know I'd rather have the s pen or the curved screen
yes I will constantly use it. I mean I to me its a lot easier to swipe from the edge while im searching the web or texting, and from there easily just go to google play or some shyt. You can have up to 5 apps that appear from the side. I have Google Play, the phone, camera, internet, and g mail...its real slick. Im coming from the s5 so Im used to having to hit the home button to access apps. Im not saying its some groundbreaking thing, but its def easy and convenient. I guess its personal preference cause the stylus could be super useful to

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Every site has the s6>i6 from what I read. But barely. If anything, they're equal.

Real world obviously is depending on the user.

Wonder how it compares to the 6+ since the battery is like 1.5 times bigger than the regular 6. I know the screen is bigger, but iOS is damn good at battery management.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Where are you getting that info from, real world experience or online battery tests?
I'm my real world experience my iPhone 6 can last a whole day on a full charge and my S6 can't. The jury is still out on which phone I go with long term. All I'll say is this S6 hasn't fully won me over yet.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
My s6 battery USED to shyt on my girls 6. It's like one day it just stopped performing to its ability. From 7am to noon I'll probably be around 15-20%, with heavy use.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I'm my real world experience my iPhone 6 can last a whole day on a full charge and my S6 can't. The jury is still out on which phone I go with long term. All I'll say is this S6 hasn't fully won me over yet.
You have a regular iPhone 6? My wife's S6 definitely won't last all day and she doesn't do that much shyt on it. Apple seems to do as good or better than the top Android phones with lesser specs.