Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I don't mind paying if necessary. It's hard to find a phone that is a mixture of both without being saddled with touchwiz or super slow on the updates. The G4 looks official though
Reasonable.

If you trying to stay Android though, I recommend wait for the Nexus 5, Moto X Style, and the Moto X Pure to drop and then wait for some comparison videos. The Moto X Style is supposed to have a 21 mp shooter, but I'd wait for actual shots to come out. Best phone (for you) right now is probably the LG G4. They get updates relatively fast, the phone is great, and the camera is overall as good as the S6 (less saturation which might be your taste)

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Reasonable.

If you trying to stay Android though, I recommend wait for the Nexus 5, Moto X Style, and the Moto X Pure to drop and then wait for some comparison videos. The Moto X Style is supposed to have a 21 mp shooter, but I'd wait for actual shots to come out. Best phone (for you) right now is probably the LG G4. They get updates relatively fast, the phone is great, and the camera is overall as good as the S6 (less saturation which might be your taste)

Yeah that's my plan. I'm really just waiting for the reviews to drop to see where the Nexus 5 and Moto X stand. If those aren't :wow: level, I'm dipping. I've been deep in this Android game since the G1. The same shyt happens every year -- new phones high ass MP cameras that don't live up to the hype (or the day of a not so heavy user).

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah that's my plan. I'm really just waiting for the reviews to drop to see where the Nexus 5 and Moto X stand. If those aren't :wow: level, I'm dipping. I've been deep in this Android game since the G1. The same shyt happens every year -- new phones high ass MP cameras that don't live up to the hype (or the day of a not so heavy user).
I'm in the same boat and considering jumping ship to jobs gang, I'm still skeptical though :mjcry:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I'm in the same boat and considering jumping ship to jobs gang, I'm still skeptical though :mjcry:

I feel the same way. I'm sure as soon as I switch there's going to be something I took for granted that won't be possible on IOS :francis:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s another big feature coming to the Edge+ and a few other Samsung devices later next month: Samsung Pay, the mobile payments system Samsung originally announced in the spring. Samsung Pay will be available in the US on September 28 with a software update, so I haven’t been able to test it yet. But if it works as Samsung says, it has a lot of potential, and could even be bigger than Apple Pay.

The key difference: Samsung Pay will work with regular magnetic credit card readers and near-field communication (NFC) payment pads. (Apple Pay only works with NFC, which is only available at a small fraction of retailers.) In theory, you’ll be able to use Samsung Pay almost anywhere credit cards are accepted. That’s potentially game changing.

Read more: Samsung's new curved-screen phone is the most beautiful device I've ever used

cant wait for that shyt to drop. ive loss way too many cards over the years.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Its really nikkas jumping the Android boat every day man, damn

shyt is crazy out here in the streets
man all these phones do the same damn thing lol. Android cats are tired of not getting updates or phones running like crap after a yr, and iOS cats go to android just to try out some of the extra geeky features.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I like that Huawei nexus :leon:
yea it doesn't look bad at all, but if it costs more than 400 then its not worth it when you can get the Moto Pure. Hell you can get the Nexus 6 on Ebay right now for 350, lol Android devices have terrible resale value, but it is good if you want to get phones 2nd hand and try phones out.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Are u not reading the reviews? :mindblown:

Note 5 battery life has been better the note 4

Yes I'm reading the reviews... My point wasn't that it was worse bc its was smaller in capacity. I have even mentioned that it was bc they made it run more efficiently. All i'm saying is that with that same technology they are using now and a slightly larger battery...they could have been blowing the usage time out of the water. Instead they opted to use a smaller battery to get familiar results.

And for the record...it didn't beat the Note 4 in anything... it matched it and actually failed to keep up when they did the video playback test by like 4 hrs. So while it's sufficient for having a smaller battery...again I say... put a slightly larger battery [or hell the same size as last time] and we'd probably be :whoo: now instead of :beli: